Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 9

· Rebels Active: 1
Rainesz

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Full names?
atomicmayo
So you've got...

Roj Blake, Jenna Stannis, Vila Restal, Kerr Avon, Olag Gan, Dayna Mellanby and Del Tarrant.

So because I'm a noob there might be beta-canon answers to some of these, but I've been thinking a lot about full names for the others. How about Cally, or Soolin? Or Servalan! Or Travis or-or-or even one-shot characters like Carnell? Any ideas about first names for these characters? Or better yet, does anybody want to speculate? Name headcanons!

http://i-fought-space.tumblr.com
JustBrad
It has been suggested that Travis' first name was Trevor.

Hugbot
It is indeed Trevor Travis and Sue Servalan. Servalan's first name was established during a Moloch rewatch (http://www.blakes...owstart=60, post 67 and 68):

trevor travis wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

Sue Servalan has just arrived...

Servalan's first name is Sue???? Shock

(Sorry for digging this out again, but I could not resist ... Pfft)

President Solvite
Inne Soolin?

(Insulin) *gets coat*

Hmm tricky...

Carnell would have quite an exotic name I think like Cornelius or Xavier.. Think Travis would be more of a 'Dave' Pfft Having a 'spot of bovva with bathroom tiles, which explains his joining the Federation Military.

http://nothingsforgotten.freeforums.net/
Travisina
JustBrad wrote:

It has been suggested that Travis' first name was Trevor.

In the re-imagined audios his name was given as Stefan G. Travis, but that was more of a nod and a wink at the original actor.

It is a good question, atomicmayo, and fun to speculate. It's possible that the Auronar don't have surnames and each name is unique to the person. "My name is Cally," she says, with no further explanation.
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Hugbot
Travisina wrote:

In the re-imagined audios his name was given as Stefan G. Travis

Crooked Dice sells miniatures of B7 characters, but they changed the names (I guess for copyright reasons). Their version of Travis is called 'Stefan Travers' (http://www.crooke...y-travers/). Fascinating to see my real first name used for a B7 character ... albeit a baddy.

Grade Four Ignorant
I read a fanfic that gave Travis' first name as Gustav, which I think suits him.

trevor travis
Nowand Zen.

JustBrad
Sue Lynn Soolin. (Her parents had no imagination).

There was a popular fan fic in the 90's that used Soolin as her given name and gave her the surname of McAfee. I don't know why.

BradPaula
We always joked that Cally's name was actually, Cally: Batch 5. US fanfic in the 90's had Servalan as Renatta Servalan which I thought suited her.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

atomicmayo
Oooh. I dig the name Renatta. Yeah I'm going with that.

I'm mostly desperate for a full name for Travis because just 'Travis' alone falls into the 'boys I went to elementary school with who picked their nose a lot' category of names. Stefan as a nod to the actor sort of works, though. It kind of... softens the character somehow? idk

Re: Soolin though: I was toying with a headcanon where her full name is actually "Soo Lin" and she just let people address her by her full name. That or she intentionally made it confusing as to whether it was her full name or just her surname so it was more difficult for people to find her... for some reason. There is so little to her other than the Gauda Prime stuff you could kind of whip up any backstory for her you wanted...

Spaceship Dispatcher
atomicmayo wrote:

Re: Soolin though: I was toying with a headcanon where her full name is actually "Soo Lin"...

Yes; I recall suggesting the same when it was revealed that, within the expanded Big Finish universe at least, China is still an important political power.
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Travisina
atomicmayo wrote:

Oooh. I dig the name Renatta. Yeah I'm going with that.

The trouble with the name Renatta is that it makes me think of Renee & Renato -
https://www.youtu...JdBaAE_E4c
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Anniew
Perhaps her name is actually Freya Soolin or Maisie Soolin or whatever. I always make her Scandinavian when I write her. Servalan is always Irina to me. I have no idea why. I prefer Cally Batch Five to Cally Clone. Travis I always think of as someone with a forename like Rock or Truck. Yep I could go with Truck Travis.
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

guiser
It was Peggy Sue Servalan in the Bizarro zines if I remember rightly!

atomicmayo
ahaha Truck Travis that is canon. CANON. So if anyone is curious as to what inspired me to make this post, it kind of came from a similar post I made on tumblr. I figured what popped into my head was good enough to share on here so I hope that's all right:

DEAR FANDOM, please give Carnell a fandom first name.

Because I’m trying to think of something and I can only think of really nerdy stuff like “Harold” AND THEN IT’S HAROLD CARNELL AND LIKE, MISS PRUDENCE ETHEL SERVALAN AND THEY ARE SUDDENLY TALKING LIKE PEOPLE LIVING IN BROOKLYN IN THE 1940S.

(that would make Travis’s first name like… Mortimer. And he’d be a butcher. Or MAYBE he’s like Prince and has a little salad fork with a shrimp on it as his first name.)

So as an alternative to Truck, Mortimer?

Joe Dredd
Dron Carnell
Dri Carnell
Roj Carnell
Dev Carnell
Stiv Carnell
Nulej Carnell

meegat39
I think he would have been called something posh like Pearce or Miles
"If you didn't want the answer, you shouldn't have asked the question."

Joe Dredd