Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 9

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 926
· Newest Rebel: Paul Hassall

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Grant relisten - The Armageddon Storm
trevor travis
The story: Blake's 7 - The Armageddon Storm

The dates:
Part 1 - Monday, September 7th, 2015
Part 2 - Monday, September 14th, 2015
Part 3 - Monday, September 21st, 2015

The time: 7.45pm UK time

Parts 3 to 5 of our 14-week Grant Rewatch/relisten season, as Del takes centre stage again in a 3-hour epic storyline.

JustBrad
I can make the 7th, it's a holiday, but not the 14th or 21st.

Spaceship Dispatcher
I'm not around on the 7th or 14th, but can make the 21st okay.
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

RB
Evening all.......

trevor travis
I'm off out tonight (and not fussed about Part 1 of this, as Part 2 is easily the strongest instalment), but hope everyone has fun with the rewatch Grin

BradPaula
Nearly ready to go. Be still my heart. This is one great story! Thank you Cav and Mark. So much appreciated!
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Ellen York
Company holiday today, so I am home to join in. Of the LCs that I have listened to so far Armageddon Storm is my favorite. Smile

meegat39
I'm here too Grin
"If you didn't want the answer, you shouldn't have asked the question."

BradPaula
Ellen York wrote:

Company holiday today, so I am home to join in. Of the LCs that I have listened to so far Armageddon Storm is my favorite. Smile

As much as I love Armageddon Storm, I love Liberator Chronicles #9 even more. In Defector, we have Tarrant and Grant on a mission and the by-play is amazing and funny. Then you have Secrets with Michael Keating, Tom Chadbon and David Warner, as Vila's Dad- and that's excellent too.

Ellen York
This probably belongs on the mad,sad thread, but I ordered LC9 and the second full cast audios last month. I am likely to be home one Monday in October and wanted to be sure I had the appropriate disk in hand to join in on the relisten Grin

JustBrad
Red 5 Standing by... (No work today, though I went into the office this afternoon).

BradPaula
Ellen York wrote:

This probably belongs on the mad,sad thread, but I ordered LC9 and the second full cast audios last month. I am likely to be home one Monday in October and wanted to be sure I had the appropriate disk in hand to join in on the relisten Grin

That sounds perfectly sane to me! Grin

Ellen York
I get a thrill out of hearing the theme music and knowing that there is a new story behind it.

BradPaula
Started.

RB
Off we go....Smile

BradPaula
Ellen York wrote:

I get a thrill out of hearing the theme music and knowing that there is a new story behind it.

Especially today! We have a lot to celebrate!!

meegat39
I like the way Del Grant is introduced by Avon
"If you didn't want the answer, you shouldn't have asked the question."

JustBrad
Avon has a very cynical view of Grant. I guess he has to.

BradPaula
Avon: We had history...

Ellen York
Orac is such a pain Unsure

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.44 seconds
9,935,642 unique visits since 8th January 2014