Login

Username

Password



Not a rebel yet?
CLICK HERE to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 5

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 926
· Newest Rebel: Paul Hassall

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

 Print Thread
More fanzines wanted
JannaKalderash
Does anyone have the fanzine 'The Mind of a Man is a Double Edged Sword'?

And if so, would you be willing to print up a new copy for me? I'd be willing to pay for printing and postage costs.

My original copy fell apart and I'd like a new one printed on medium cardstock with a spiral binding.

Or, scan it onto a disc and I can then print it up myself at my local Staples.
 
JannaKalderash
Nothing?
 
littlesue
It has been on Ebay a couple of times.
I'm afraid it isn't in my little collection and the other couple of oldtime B7 fans, that I'm still in contact with, no longer have their zines.
Cold.....you don't know the meaning of cold.
Cold is when you have ice on the INSIDE of the window!!!


sues stories http://sjlittle.w...
sues youtube channel http://www.youtub...e54/videos
sues book shelf https://www.media...ne%20Shelf
rebel run video http://www.youtub...prqS-XZtLo
Lara and Sue's Stories http://lectorisal....webs.com/
 
JannaKalderash
I haven't seen it lately.
 
JannaKalderash
I still have most of my old zines, but I read that one so much it fell apart.
 
littlesue
JannaKalderash wrote:

I still have most of my old zines, but I read that one so much it fell apart.


Is the print still clear?

I've just found one on ABEBooks for over 34!!!!!!!!!!
Edited by littlesue on 22 January 2015 09:49:11
Cold.....you don't know the meaning of cold.
Cold is when you have ice on the INSIDE of the window!!!


sues stories http://sjlittle.w...
sues youtube channel http://www.youtub...e54/videos
sues book shelf https://www.media...ne%20Shelf
rebel run video http://www.youtub...prqS-XZtLo
Lara and Sue's Stories http://lectorisal....webs.com/
 
JannaKalderash
Littlesue you are an ANGEL!!! I have to admit that I hadn't checked my replies in a LONG time until today. When I saw your post, I went straight to ABEbooks and entered the title. Hot dog it was still there.

Okay, the price was a little bit on the high side, but at this point, I don't really care!

I just ordered it and I should be getting it in time for my birthday, if the post office is its usual efficient self!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!
 
littlesue
JannaKalderash wrote:

Littlesue you are an ANGEL!!! I have to admit that I hadn't checked my replies in a LONG time until today. When I saw your post, I went straight to ABEbooks and entered the title. Hot dog it was still there.

Okay, the price was a little bit on the high side, but at this point, I don't really care!

I just ordered it and I should be getting it in time for my birthday, if the post office is its usual efficient self!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!


You're welcomeGrin
Cold.....you don't know the meaning of cold.
Cold is when you have ice on the INSIDE of the window!!!


sues stories http://sjlittle.w...
sues youtube channel http://www.youtub...e54/videos
sues book shelf https://www.media...ne%20Shelf
rebel run video http://www.youtub...prqS-XZtLo
Lara and Sue's Stories http://lectorisal....webs.com/
 
JannaKalderash
Looking for Straight Blake's zines #2&3.

Any helpnwould be appreciated.
 
winnie-l
A place I've used a lot to buy B7 zines is crossovers.net, Jim & Melody Rondeau's UGLY site (as it says!)
http://www.crossovers.net/makeitgoaway/
http://www.crosso...eitgoaway/

Under Fanzine Listing are Blake's 7 - new & Blake's 7 - used
(They don't list the ones you name)

Also Catherine Siebert is a separate seller who they allow to post her list, from their main page.
(She also doesn't list the ones you name)

I've bought lots from them with 99.999% perfect service. (Can be expensive though)

I'm sort of interested in "Threads Through Infinity" - anyone got it?
 
guiser
winnie-l wrote:

A place I've used a lot to buy B7 zines is crossovers.net, Jim & Melody Rondeau's UGLY site (as it says!)
http://www.crossovers.net/makeitgoaway/
http://www.crosso...eitgoaway/

Under Fanzine Listing are Blake's 7 - new & Blake's 7 - used
(They don't list the ones you name)

Also Catherine Siebert is a separate seller who they allow to post her list, from their main page.
(She also doesn't list the ones you name)

I've bought lots from them with 99.999% perfect service. (Can be expensive though)

I'm sort of interested in "Threads Through Infinity" - anyone got it?


I'm afraid that I don't have "Threads Through Infinity". However, I would also like to recommend Jim and Melody Rondeau's website. I have bought stuff from them in the past and have found them to be reliable, though you can wait a while for a response sometimes. However, as a point of information, the main general B7 listings are gen and you won't get het zines like "Straight Blake's" on those lists.

The "naughty" zines for various fandoms, mostly slash but het as well, can be found by clicking on the link "Adult Non-Star Trek" at the bottom right of the table on this page http://www.crosso...nehome.htm. And it appears that a copy of Straight Blake's 1 is available but unfortunately not 2 or 3. However it might be worth keeping an eye on these listings.
Edited by guiser on 04 September 2015 22:02:57
 
JannaKalderash
Thanks. If anyone has them let me know.
 
Supreme Commander
Just to say that I've got a massive boxful of B7 fanzines (both UK & USA) which I'm intending to downsize plus of course I still have copies for sale of 95% of all Horizon's own fanzines (emailable list available).

I'll try and keep an eye on this thread to see if anything wanted is what I'm happy to re-home but feel free to email me at the horizonb7 (at symbol here) dsl.pipex.com address for the Horizon's own list (which includes all the Down & Unsafe issues as well)

Can't remember offhand if I have the specific Straight Blake's 7 issues you want, but if I locate them will let you know.
 
guiser
May as well mention a few zines I'd be interested in myself. Star Four, Stadler Link, Rites of Passage, What on Earth Happened to You? and Judith Seaman's Program and Ghost series (and me a Blake fan!) Also B7 letterzines or APAs. And I promise not to quote the latter publications on fanlore without permission, if that is a consideration.
 
Supreme Commander
guiser wrote:

May as well mention a few zines I'd be interested in myself. Star Four, Stadler Link, Rites of Passage, What on Earth Happened to You? and Judith Seaman's Program and Ghost series (and me a Blake fan!) Also B7 letterzines or APAs. And I promise not to quote the latter publications on fanlore without permission, if that is a consideration.


I probably have the Judith Seaman series (excellent!) and sets of our Horizon B7 letterzines available. Will see what I can find...
 
guiser
Supreme Commander wrote:

guiser wrote:

May as well mention a few zines I'd be interested in myself. Star Four, Stadler Link, Rites of Passage, What on Earth Happened to You? and Judith Seaman's Program and Ghost series (and me a Blake fan!) Also B7 letterzines or APAs. And I promise not to quote the latter publications on fanlore without permission, if that is a consideration.


I probably have the Judith Seaman series (excellent!) and sets of our Horizon B7 letterzines available. Will see what I can find...


Thanks! PM me if you manage to unearth anything.
 
JannaKalderash
Supreme Commander wrote:

Just to say that I've got a massive boxful of B7 fanzines (both UK & USA) which I'm intending to downsize plus of course I still have copies for sale of 95% of all Horizon's own fanzines (emailable list available).

I'll try and keep an eye on this thread to see if anything wanted is what I'm happy to re-home but feel free to email me at the horizonb7 (at symbol here) dsl.pipex.com address for the Horizon's own list (which includes all the Down & Unsafe issues as well)

Can't remember offhand if I have the specific Straight Blake's 7 issues you want, but if I locate them will let you know.




Thanks, I appreciate it.
 
guiser
I've just had a thought. A few weeks ago I signed up to a yahoo group called zinelist (note -all one word). One of the functions of this group is to discuss all thing zine related but also to aid fans wanting to buy and sell zines. I think most of the members are US based but depending on where folks are based or their attitude to postage, it could be useful to put in a request there if all else fails.
Edited by guiser on 13 September 2015 01:21:04
 
JannaKalderash
I looked for it on yahoo, but didn't get anything. Do you have a link?
 
BradPaula
JannaKalderash wrote:

I looked for it on yahoo, but didn't get anything. Do you have a link?


Janna, you just needed to go to Yahoo.com and scroll down until you saw this link:

http://fanlore.or...i/Zinelist

It's a site where they create, buy, sell and review genre zines.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.
 
Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.47 seconds
9,914,838 unique visits since 8th January 2014