Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 5

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch Oz - Dr Who: The Moonbase
Child Of Auron
The lead Cyberman just did a fantastic "Servalan" by spreading his arms out either side of him for no real reason

trevor travis
Child Of Auron wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Jamie and Ben do rather steal the limelight from one another. Once Ben departs, Jamie becomes the star of "Evil", love Jamie's uneasy relationship at times in that story with a very manipulative.

We'll see the manipulative Doctor in "Tomb" next week.

I am on holiday for the next two Sundays so I will miss Tomb but will be back for my second favourite Troughton story - Enemy of the World

The Ice Warriors is also complete with animation, so I think we'll do that as well. Can I suggest that we do The Web Of Fear, despite one episode only being a reconstruction?

trevor travis
Child Of Auron wrote:

The lead Cyberman just did a fantastic "Servalan" by spreading his arms out either side of him for no real reason

He didn't say Maximum Power Grin Grin

Child Of Auron
trevor travis wrote:

Child Of Auron wrote:

He didn't say Maximum Power Grin Grin

hehehehehe

Spaceship Dispatcher
Gauda Cheese wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Gauda Cheese wrote:

No Underwater Menace!

Garbage night in my area is on Thursdays

Since Part 2 came to light (it's readily available online), I'll upped my opinion on the story. It was unfortunate for many years only the "dud" episode existed.

Oh come on it's fun in a trainwreck kinda way. It's all dud.

No, it's not. I have not even seen the recovered episode yet, but already like it from enjoying the soundtracks.
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

trevor travis
The Cybermen defeated in slightly comical fashion Wink

Spaceship Dispatcher
The Ice Warriors and The Web of Fear are both too good to miss aren't they?
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher
Good rewatch, bye for now! Happy

Child Of Auron
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

I have only seen WoF once so I would like to see that again but I do find The Ice Warriors rather slow and plodding over the six parts

trevor travis
Oh no, that's the last we'll see of the lovely Polly.

Tyce
Been fun folks. I know I didn't say much - I guess I was watching intently. See you next week.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Child Of Auron wrote:

I have only seen WoF once so I would like to see that again but I do find The Ice Warriors rather slow and plodding over the six parts

Well, season 5 is my favourite out of all 34 so far produced so I'm heavily biased!

Child Of Auron
Yes that was fun again. Thanks guys and gals

I will see you all in October - Cyprus is calling for the next couple of weekends

trevor travis
Child Of Auron wrote:

Hey, we've done The Web Planet and the latter episodes of The Space Museum (Part 1 is good) in this series of rewatches. The Ice Warriors, in comparsion, is lightning fast Grin Grin

Child Of Auron
trevor travis wrote:

Child Of Auron wrote:

Hey, we've done The Web Planet and the latter episodes of The Space Museum (Part 1 is good) in this series of rewatches. The Ice Warriors, in comparsion, is lightning fast Grin Grin

You've got me there!

Gauda Cheese

Yes we are doing those.

Thanks all the Cyber marathon continues next week
http://stwco.word... Stuff and things written by me.

My podcast: http://GATM.buzzs...

Spaceship Dispatcher
Child Of Auron wrote:

I will see you all in October - Cyprus is calling for the next couple of weekends

Oh, Cyprus! I read that as Cygnus first time, in which case you would be gone for longer than you think!

trevor travis

Child Of Auron wrote:

Well, season 5 is my favourite out of all 34 so far produced so I'm heavily biased!

It's very good, but I don't rate it quite that highly... apart from "Enemy", it's the same plot six times over Wink
Edited by trevor travis on 13 September 2015 10:58:18

Child Of Auron

Child Of Auron wrote:

Oh, Cyprus! I read that as Cygnus first time, in which case you would be gone for longer than you think!

A week with Brian Blessed could be fun but very noisy

trevor travis

Child Of Auron wrote:

Either for four or eight months, depending on whether you can find the missing months Grin

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.44 seconds
9,170,050 unique visits since 8th January 2014