Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 10

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Out of the Unknown
BradPaula
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

Is that Burt Kwok?

Yes, a direct link with Doctor Who since Bert Kwouk appeared in Four to Doomsday.

Oops, misspelled his name. Yes, he was on Four to Doomsday, I remember. Also he's been in Tenko and so many other things.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Panna
Just popping in to say hello. Tried to join in, but the series isn't available to me. Have funSmile

BradPaula
Panna wrote:

Just popping in to say hello. Tried to join in, but the series isn't available to me. Have funSmile

Hi Panna, glad you could pop in at least!

Spaceship Dispatcher
This episode is characterised by the pre-Apollo excitement about space exploration that's also reflected by many other shows of the day including Doctor Who; from the 70s, space is more often represented as already conquered.
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Spaceship Dispatcher
Hi Panna Happy
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher
Hi Paula, I paused for a couple of minutes to allow you to catch up...

BradPaula

Hi Paula, I paused for a couple of minutes to allow you to catch up...

Thanks.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Tenniel Evans is another Doctor Who casting connection, as he was also in Carnival of Monsters.

Panna
Hi Paula, hi SDSmile

Panna
Your description of the episode is very interesting SD. Maybe my local library has it.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Panna wrote:

Your description of the episode is very interesting SD. Maybe my local library has it.

Very well worth checking out if you can find a copy!

BradPaula
Panna wrote:

It was only by chance and digging that I even found it. I got it off a guy in San Francisco and he copied it off his old tapes.

Spaceship Dispatcher
You can imagine a follow up mission similar to this investigating the loss of the expedition to the Sense Sphere!

BradPaula

You can imagine a follow up mission similar to this investigating the loss of the expedition to the Sense Sphere!

Exactly.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Being an Asimov script, this works with fictional extrapolation of multiple scientific fields.

BradPaula
The set for the outside is wonderful.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Deprofessionalised = Fired!!! Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
Familiar radiophonic workshop sounds in the background; this planet sounds exactly like Skaro!

BradPaula

Familiar radiophonic workshop sounds in the background; this planet sounds exactly like Skaro!

I never would have gotten that!

Spaceship Dispatcher
Mark Annuncio is an interesting character in dramatic terms; he is not really a likable person on paper, but the dynamic with those around him makes it possible to identify with him. He reminds me of Vila!

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.69 seconds
9,129,282 unique visits since 8th January 2014