Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 8

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Doctor Who
BradPaula
trevor travis wrote:

He's discovered purest green... he's got it all over his hands...

Well, we got the Blackadder reference early on. Now to Red Dwarf and others.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

Doesn't John Levene play one of the monsters in this?

Well, the alternate universe Benton is affected by the substance from the failed mining project.

Thanks. I haven't seen this story in over 20 years.

Well, you're in for a treat! I'm amazed and thrilled at how many fans give this as their favourite Pertwee...
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

trevor travis
I thought Panna suggested this as a rewatch, have we not got Panna joining us?

BradPaula
Yes, many fans consider this one of Pertwee's best. I love the chance for the actors to do alternate universe roles. Of course, to me, any UNIT story is much welcomed.

BradPaula
trevor travis wrote:

I haven't seen her lately on the Forum.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Nick Courtney never liked the UNIT uniform, so he and Barry Letts decided to get rid of it for season 8 in favour of a traditional army appearance.
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Panna
Hello. Let me know when episode two starts please.
"You'd never get a cat to be a servant. You ever see a cat return a stick? "Hey, man! You threw the stick, you go get it yourself! I'm busy! If you wanted the stick so bad, why'd you throw it away in the first place?"

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

I haven't seen her lately on the Forum.

Well, she definitely knows were doing it tonight because last time we chatted online it was written in her diary; like Paula, I have not seen Panna for a while.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Panna wrote:

Hello. Let me know when episode two starts please.

Hi!!! As you can see, we had missed you! Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
The introductions between the characters are in interesting touch, and I nice one imo.

BradPaula
HI Panna, we were just talking about you. SD can you inform her when episode 2 starts? My video is strung together.
Edited by BradPaula on 19 August 2015 19:45:42

trevor travis
Aha, hi Panna, I think episode 2 will start at around 7.55pm.

BradPaula
Goodness, the short skirts, well, it was the early 70's.

Spaceship Dispatcher
The outdoor scenes are extraordinarily bleak!

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

Aha, hi Panna, I think episode 2 will start at around 7.55pm.

Spot on!

The timings thereafter are listed in the original post.

BradPaula
Speaking with Caroline Johns, she told us she got pregnant later in this series. She was quick to add it was not the Doctor... to uproarious laughter.

trevor travis
It would be quite funny if the Doctor got the TARDIS console flying throughout Time & Space without the Police Box Grin Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Speaking with Caroline Johns, she told us she got pregnant later in this series. She was quick to add it was not the Doctor... to uproarious laughter.

Yes, the main real life reason why she wasn't in the first episode of the next season to hand over to Katy Manning; she was going to be replaced anyway, because Liz was considered less of an identification figure for the viewers. Wrongly imo.

Panna
Thank you! Sorry haven't been around lately, I've been sick a lot lately.
"You'd never get a cat to be a servant. You ever see a cat return a stick? "Hey, man! You threw the stick, you go get it yourself! I'm busy! If you wanted the stick so bad, why'd you throw it away in the first place?"

BradPaula
Panna wrote:

Thank you! Sorry haven't been around lately, I've been sick a lot lately.

Sorry to hear that. Hope you are on the mend. All the best!

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.99 seconds
9,145,521 unique visits since 8th January 2014