Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 6

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Doctor Who
Spaceship Dispatcher
Keith James, playing the chauffeur, has also passed away.
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

BradPaula
Nice set of teeth on Benton.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Spaceship Dispatcher
The hand punching out the door window ended part 5; see you all at 9.45pm
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Panna
Seriously, does anyone here know why the green stuff turns people into werewolves? My family wants to know and I can't even come up with a theory.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Much of the on-set tension was actually real rather than merely acting, as Douglas Camfield had suffered a heart attack during the production and Barry Letts has to complete the studio recordings; the health of Douglas Camfield was a concern to all for the rest of the schedule, not least of course Sheila Dunn.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Episode 6 started Happy

Spaceship Dispatcher
Panna wrote:

Seriously, does anyone here know why the green stuff turns people into werewolves? My family wants to know and I can't even come up with a theory.

Don't think it's ever explained.

trevor travis
Panna wrote:

Because it's Doctor Who and you have to have a monster Grin

Probably the weakest aspect of the production.

BradPaula
Panna wrote:

Maybe the green goo effects the DNA and causes mutations...

trevor travis
The parallel Brigade Leader is weak and a bully.

BradPaula
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

Much of the on-set tension was actually real rather than merely acting, as Douglas Camfield had suffered a heart attack during the production and Barry Letts has to complete the studio recordings; the health of Douglas Camfield was a concern to all for the rest of the schedule, not least of course Sheila Dunn.

That had to be hard to complete the episodes!

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Panna wrote:

Yep, I'll go with that one Happy

trevor travis
The parallel Earth has had it!!! Shock

BradPaula
The giant disco ball between dimensions!

Panna
BradPaula wrote:

Panna wrote:

Ooh, that sounds like a winner!

trevor travis
BradPaula wrote:

I thought it was cling film Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
I like 'our universe' Greg Sutton's style.

Obviously Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
Lethbridge-Stewart has a lot of medals for a relatively young peacetime officer!

trevor travis
I reckon the Alternative Universe needs a barbers.... Stalmann definitely looks like he needs a trim.

Panna
BradPaula wrote:

Ultra WorldSmile

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.54 seconds
9,157,629 unique visits since 8th January 2014