Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 5

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Doctor Who
Spaceship Dispatcher
Doctor Who: Inferno rewatch; Wednesday 19th August 2015

All are welcome to join our rewatch of Inferno, the classic Doctor Who serial from the show's 1970 season. This event was recently proposed as a tribute to actor Olaf Pooley, but so many of those involved in the story on both sides of the camera have passed away now that it will be in tribute to them all that we share this rewatch together on Wednesday.

The timings are as follows, all listed in UK time:

Episodes 1-3 @ 7.30pm
Episodes 4/5 @ 8.50pm
Episodes 6/7 @ 9.45pm

Looking forward to seeing you there, all who are able to join us.
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

President Solvite
A great story indeed, recently listened/watched a Nicholas Courtney interview where he cited Inferno as one of his favourite stories..

A most extremely nice and courteous gentleman, you have many Doctors but only one Brigadier. (Sorry Bambera! Smile )

http://nothingsforgotten.freeforums.net/
rojkerr1
wonderful story, one of the best of the series, my fave Pertwee

Gauda Cheese
rojkerr1 wrote:

wonderful story, one of the best of the series, my fave Pertwee

Mine as well.
http://stwco.word... Stuff and things written by me.

My podcast: http://GATM.buzzs...

Spaceship Dispatcher
Just a reminder of our classic Doctor Who rewatch this evening! All are welcome to join in, even if you only have time to pop in for an episode or two.

Many of you will have seen this before, but here is the artwork Andrew Skilleter created for me to depict a hypothetical extra scene from the alternate timeline section of the story.

i1158.photobucket.com/albums/p611/Spaceship_Dispatcher/Andrew%20Skilleter/A35Inferno_zpscb514772.jpg
Edited by Spaceship Dispatcher on 19 August 2015 11:16:05
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher
DVD loaded and ready Happy

trevor travis
Oh, is this tonight?

BradPaula
Ready and waiting.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Started Happy

BradPaula
Started.

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

Oh, is this tonight?

It is indeed Happy

BradPaula
Doesn't John Levene play one of the monsters in this?

trevor travis
Right, here goes.

Started.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Walter Randall arriving on his bike and whistling a merry tune was always an interesting scene setter, nicely low key and normal.

BradPaula
A youthful Henry Gordon Jago!

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Well, the alternate universe Benton is affected by the substance from the failed mining project.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Olaf Pooley went on to run an antique shop in the States.

BradPaula
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

Well, the alternate universe Benton is affected by the substance from the failed mining project.

Thanks. I haven't seen this story in over 20 years.

trevor travis
He's discovered purest green... he's got it all over his hands...

Spaceship Dispatcher
The incidental music in this is fascinating, composed by Delia Derbyshire if I recall correctly.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 4.58 seconds
9,166,835 unique visits since 8th January 2014