Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 11

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 908
· Newest Rebel: TheElfandherFriends

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
18% [17 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
10% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 94
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
RTGP 3 - Fan Discussion Panel
sweevo
...right. OK.

Joe Dredd
President Solvite wrote:
You should have been watching an old episode of a Fine Romance.. We had Glynis playing a nymphomaniac in a very skimpy bikini..

I was most annoyed by the time I have booted my phone up for some tele pics.. that scene was over. :(

"Well now, all you had to do was ask."

i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x418/Dash_Decent/00_zps1nwdvpdm.jpg

"If Gan was here, what would he have asked?"

"Something obvious like, have you seen the Spotted thread?"

JustBrad
It's on Youtube...
Not that I checked or anything.

Anniew
The spotted thread seems to be holding up a multitude of sins!
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

JustBrad
I can see the debate between the S1 and S4 ambassadors settling into a monotonous round of:

Soolin!
Jenna!
Soolin!
Jenna!
Soolin!
Jenna!

clareblues1
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

The panel so far seems to be:

Brad s1
Travisina s2
Annie s3
TT s4

Thank you people that's great!!! And yes there will indeed be ample opportunity for members of the audience to add to the discussion/ask questions etc.

What I would suggest the panellists do over the next couple of weeks is make yourself some little notes, just one word reminders etc. of anything you think is relevant and would particularly like to mention. For example this could be highlighting a particular character, scene or plotline. Remember you are allowed to draw attention to things that may be considered not so good. I wish to encourage a balanced discussion with objective viewpoints and valid reasons.
The foolish reject what they see;
the wise reject what they think.

trevor travis
JustBrad wrote:

I can see the debate between the S1 and S4 ambassadors settling into a monotonous round of:

Soolin!
Jenna!
Soolin!
Jenna!
Soolin!
Jenna!

I've been watching Bugs Buggy/Daffy Duck and taking tips into how to dupe you into saying "Soolin" Grin

Spaceresearcher
Joe Dredd wrote:

President Solvite wrote:
You should have been watching an old episode of a Fine Romance.. We had Glynis playing a nymphomaniac in a very skimpy bikini..

I was most annoyed by the time I have booted my phone up for some tele pics.. that scene was over. Sad

"Well now, all you had to do was ask."

i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x418/Dash_Decent/00_zps1nwdvpdm.jpg

"If Gan was here, what would he have asked?"

"Something obvious like, have you seen the Spotted thread?"

Confessions, I had to check and sadly I was very disappointed to see that Glynis didn't even have her Scorpio clip gun at the ready. Oh well it was a quick check, you never know. For those that may have the wrong idea, it's very tame indeed and here you are for those who were mortified that they missed it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSkr4btpqyQ

Spaceresearcher
Oh and are RTGP 3 will of course be awesome I'm sure.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.48 seconds
9,089,625 unique visits since 8th January 2014