Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 6

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 908
· Newest Rebel: TheElfandherFriends

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
RTGP 3 - Fan Discussion Panel
clareblues1
First let me describe how this will work, then we'll get onto the important bit.

The panel will be made up of four volunteers, each of whom I hope will be willing to talk about the chosen topic and be able to offer a sound point of view.

We will have some ground rules in that the discussion must be on a friendly basis and not descend into 'mine's better than yours'... I'm sure we all know each other well enough for this not to happen, but I'd like to see things are done properly.

The topic? The four series of Blake's 7. One volunteer per series.

Discussion can include what you do and don't like, but with sound reasons for your choice. Likewise for any point of view that may come out.

So how will the volunteers be chosen?

Put your name forward and these will go into a 'hat' and be drawn out on the day.

I look forward to having some of our regulars, but I'd also like to see at least one newbie. Don't be scared, we're all friends!
The foolish reject what they see;
the wise reject what they think.

Spaceship Dispatcher
I'm very much looking forward to this part of the gathering, and it will be fun to see those lucky enough to participate trade views in that lively and fun way that round table conversation does (usually in the pub..) and internet discussion boards never can. Lots of conventions have fan discussion in the format of a panel, especially as many like ours can neither afford nor manage large numbers of celebrity guests, and I have no doubt that it will be a great success!
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

clareblues1
Thank you SD!

JustBrad
I nominate TT to defend the honor of S4 while wearing Og Horns.

trevor travis
JustBrad wrote:

Grin Grin

OK Wink

Anniew
Claire: Am happy to defend season 4 ( though Trevor with or without Og horns would be more eloquent)
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

JustBrad
trevor travis wrote:

JustBrad wrote:

Grin Grin

OK Wink

and wielding a pic of Soolin.

Travisina
JustBrad wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

JustBrad wrote:

Grin Grin

OK Wink

and wielding a pic of Soolin.

Front or rear view? Pfft
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

trevor travis
Travisina wrote:

Front or rear view? Pfft

It's surely got to be a photocopy taken during "Gold" Grin

President Solvite
Og's horns will make an appearance Smile

You should have been watching an old episode of a Fine Romance.. We had Glynis playing a nymphomaniac in a very skimpy bikini..

I was most annoyed by the time I have booted my phone up for some tele pics.. that scene was over. Sad

http://nothingsforgotten.freeforums.net/
clareblues1
Thread bumping....please can we have some volunteers to stand up for seasons 1, 2 and 3?

Cheers Smile

JustBrad
I'll take S1.

clareblues1
Cheers Brad Smile

clareblues1
Two more panellists needed folks...S2 and S3 volunteers please Smile

Travisina
clareblues1 wrote:

Two more panellists needed folks...S2 and S3 volunteers please Smile

Happy to do S2 if there are no other takers. I have a soft spot for this season (see page 91 of 'Blake's Heaven'!)
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Anniew
Claire - if no one else does season 3 I'll volunteer but I'm sure there are many more qualified than me so won't be in the least offended if someone else wants to do it.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Annie, you are more than adequately qualified Happy
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Anniew
Ahh thanks -that's so nice!

sweevo
I'm interested in talking about ANY available topic, doesn't matter what it is. Smile

Spaceship Dispatcher
The panel so far seems to be:

Brad s1
Travisina s2
Annie s3
TT s4

But there will be opportunities for others to have their say Sweevo, later on in the panel I believe when questions may be invited from the floor.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.52 seconds
9,103,143 unique visits since 8th January 2014