Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 10

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 924
· Newest Rebel: Mark Stanfa

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Out of the Unknown
Spaceship Dispatcher
Donnie's widow is an important character, despite not appearing in the narrative.

A bit like Dayna in the second series of Big Finish dramas! Grin
Edited by Spaceship Dispatcher on 05 August 2015 19:07:21
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Spaceship Dispatcher
The sleep machine sound effect from Marinus! Happy
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher
This is a world away from modern HD, but I find the vagueness of the picture enhances the effect making it seem something distant and alien.

Spaceship Dispatcher
The age old plot device of 'who can you trust' when a random element is also an unknown one.

BradPaula
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

This is a world away from modern HD, but I find the vagueness of the picture enhances the effect making it seem something distant and alien.

I agree.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Spaceship Dispatcher
This was an episode I thought was very good on first viewing, an obvious mark of quality writing and acting, but the ones that really blew me away are yet to come!

BradPaula

This was an episode I thought was very good on first viewing, an obvious mark of quality writing and acting, but the ones that really blew me away are yet to come!

It's going to be interesting rewatching through the series.

BradPaula
That guy has gone a bit heavy with the tanning booth. He's melting.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Mary Whitehouse must have been out that evening. Oops

BradPaula
Oh, dear. That's scary. The creature coming out of the dead husk of the body. And not being able to see it clearly makes it even more scary.

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Oh, dear. That's scary. The creature coming out of the dead husk of the body. And not being able to see it clearly makes it even more scary.

Remarkably effective!

BradPaula

Mary Whitehouse must have been out that evening. Oops

We were in a viewing room at a con once and they were interviewing someone on screen about Mary Whitehouse, and they showed a photo of her and Brad piped up, 'Isn't she dead yet?" which I'm ashamed to say, got a big laugh. She was the lady who complained about the adult nature of Doctor Who and other programmes I believe.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Trevor Travis has been offline for a few minutes, hope everything is okay!

BradPaula

He melted?

Spaceship Dispatcher
Ah... a twist in the tale! Oops

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

He melted?

He was an alien copy?! How long for?? Oops

Spaceship Dispatcher
Haha, the alien POV effect is rather familiar. It was a Rutan after all!

BradPaula

BradPaula wrote:

He melted?

That explains quite a lot. LOL Sorry, TT. Couldn't help it.

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

He melted?

That explains quite a lot. LOL Sorry, TT. Couldn't help it.

Grin Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
In two weeks time, our next Wednesday rewatch is of course Doctor Who: Inferno...

Goodnight for now though, another fun rewatch Happy

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.53 seconds
9,870,175 unique visits since 8th January 2014