Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 9

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 924
· Newest Rebel: Mark Stanfa

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Steven Pacey in Lear in NY
JustBrad
scontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/t1/1011098_515045495266038_1334533874_n.jpg

Lurena, Kaathy Kerr, and Paula with Steven at the Starbucks near the Brooklyn Acedemy of Music after his performance as Kent in King Lear.

meegat39
JustBrad wrote:

scontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/t1/1011098_515045495266038_1334533874_n.jpg

Lurena, Kaathy Kerr, and Paula with Steven at the Starbucks near the Brooklyn Acedemy of Music after his performance as Kent in King Lear.

Oh wow!!! Totally awesome pic, so wish I was there. Steven looks gorgeous as usual, amazing!!
"If you didn't want the answer, you shouldn't have asked the question."

Lurena
Oh I still cannot believe it all happened!
To meet my lovely friends, to have a chat with Steven, who generously treated me a hot chocolate and a fabulous performance of King Lear! I never seen that play done so well end gripping!
Thank you all King Lear cast and creatives!
(New York has the reputation of being "hot". Well, It can be cold here, but Steven seems to add some heat, at least for Kathy and Paula.:-) He is very good-looking. I wonder wether those three layers of clothes I was wearing played trick on me...;-) )
Lara&Sue's Blake's 7 stories
*No, I am not. I am not expendable, I'm not stupid, and I'm not going.*

http://lectorisalutem.webs.com/
President Solvite
Very nice pictures, Steven 's performance in the UK was good (as was the whole cast actually)

Seems like a good evening was had by all! Smile

http://nothingsforgotten.freeforums.net/
BradPaula
Steven was simply wonderful. Frank Langella was so compelling to watch you had to remember to gaze upon Steven once and a while. The lady sitting next to Brad (as fate would have it, a fellow Chicago area person and huge Doctor Who fan) was sobbing uncontrollably at the tragedies at the end of the play. The set was stark but worked so well. Really amazing and so worth seeing.

After, we met Steven and were touched by his kindness and generosity as we all walked down the road and he treated us to coffees, being waited on by Steven himself. A good half hour conversation was had and we ended with a few autographs and photos and kisses for all the lucky ladies. Brad made due with a handshake, to his relief.

I was particularly touched when we first spied him in the theatre lobby, I waved him down and introduced myself and he said he remembered me from Chicago. I was dumbfounded and very honored. Steven is one class act and a kind and special actor and so good to his fans. Thank you for a wonderful day full of entertainment and memories with friends, Steven. -Paula
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

clareblues1
Awww...that's a lovely photo and I'm pleased you all had such a great time. Steven is a lovely, charming person and I wouldn't swap him for anything. Smile
The foolish reject what they see;
the wise reject what they think.

Angry Angel
I'm very proud of B7 fans for supporting Steven on both sides of the Atlantic - bit jealous you got a drink though! Seriously, I'm so glad you got to see the play and enjoy it.

http://lucyravenscar.blogspot.com/
meegat39
Angry Angel wrote:

I'm very proud of B7 fans for supporting Steven on both sides of the Atlantic - bit jealous you got a drink though! Seriously, I'm so glad you got to see the play and enjoy it.

I'm with you there AA, and I'm sure it was the liquid itself you wanted!
"If you didn't want the answer, you shouldn't have asked the question."

Angry Angel
meegat39 wrote:

Angry Angel wrote:

Yeah, yeah, of course....

http://lucyravenscar.blogspot.com/
clareblues1
Angry Angel wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

Angry Angel wrote:

Yeah, yeah, of course....

Tee hee! You're getting as bad as me! Grin
The foolish reject what they see;
the wise reject what they think.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.28 seconds
9,837,969 unique visits since 8th January 2014