Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 12

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 926
· Newest Rebel: Paul Hassall

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Artwork by atomicmayo
Travisina
That's excellent, atomicmayo - I really like your style.
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

atomicmayo
One more - a doodle of my precious baby Gan with some weird fungus light in a lantern:

i51.photobucket.com/albums/f357/tekiclutch/mybabby.jpg

So I am worried I'm spamming you all with my drawings. If anyone would like a link to my actual drawing tumblr you're welcome to PM me... I do have some B7 stuff on that I didn't post here if anyone's interested. This'll probably be the last thing I post though.

http://i-fought-space.tumblr.com
Travisina
It's not spam, atomicmayo - I'm loving your artwork! Please carry on posting here? Please?

BradPaula
I'm of the same mind as Travisina. More please. We love to see member's artworks here. No spam here! Grin
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Anniew
Please keep posting.
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

littlesue
Spamming?
Nonsense.
I can't draw for toffee, so seeing what other people can create thrills me...
...keep posting Grin
Cold.....you don't know the meaning of cold.
Cold is when you have ice on the INSIDE of the window!!!

sues stories http://sjlittle.w...
sues youtube channel http://www.youtub...e54/videos
sues book shelf https://www.media...ne%20Shelf
rebel run video http://www.youtub...prqS-XZtLo
Lara and Sue's Stories http://lectorisal....webs.com/

atomicmayo
Have some more draws!

It's Halloween and I run a blog on tumblr called 'imagine Avon' (a kind of cracky prompt blog?) and I doodled a quick Halloween thing - I think it's technically a late Halloween thing for most of you, but if you need a dose of silly:

41.media.tumblr.com/9021cfb15626a6469e14301557009b75/tumblr_nx3wbnfNc31ubeo1ko1_1280.jpg

And then I've done a couple more things for the Blake's 1927 AU - Here's Zen. I have big old headcanons about what each staff member of the hotel represents in terms of the Liberator systems. You get a prize if you can guess who does what... okay you don't get a PRIZE, but I'll be impressed. (Also clicking on the image takes you to a hi-res version, which I HIGHLY recommend - it looks a lot better that way)

41.media.tumblr.com/1be7f72c684d12e10e87a596e0109482/tumblr_nw7ax3sUlz1uqi1nzo1_1280.jpg

And I tried one of Jenna, who's an aviatrix cuz, you know, pilot. (Again, click for hi-res)

36.media.tumblr.com/48d242d0dca026c46d188134a5e0cf8e/tumblr_nvq73nTwlZ1uqi1nzo1_1280.jpg

Anniew
Servalan owns joint. Travis is her body guard. Zen is head of security. Soolin is his bodyguard. Blake manages hotel. Vila runs bar and restaurant. Cally is Housekeeper. Jenna runs the taxi service. Avon is maintenance chief. Gan is chef. Orac runs bookings. Tarrant runs entertainment with Dayna as torchlight singer.

atomicmayo
hahah, sorry, Annie - I should've clarified, I meant that each of the people in the drawing I posted represented different systems... the maids are a system, the repair man is another, the chef is another and so on...

In terms of my own AU, at least... I like your speculations! Grin

Joe Dredd
Ah, I took it atomicmayo meant they're actually Liberator systems - so the fellow with the toolbox is auto repair, the chef is the galley/kitchen systems, the nurse next to him is the medical system, the fellow front and centre is the master personality unit (love that the glasses are Zen's screen with the topaz bars), the long coat and bow tie next to him would be the auto pilot, etc. The fellow with the turban is perhaps the battle computer, but I only say that because I can't see anyone else who could be a candidate. The bellhops are perhaps the transfer system, e.g. that moved the Time Squad capsule into inner hold 4.

Spaceship Dispatcher
What a fascinating and creative idea... Happy
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

atomicmayo
aaaand I doodled bad guys last night - A Carnell, a couple of Travises and a Servalan. (click for hi-res)

40.media.tumblr.com/9529335c7c96caed4c3fa2cac4219074/tumblr_nx6lr7HP2i1uqi1nzo1_1280.jpg

meegat39
Wow these are really good!
"If you didn't want the answer, you shouldn't have asked the question."

Joe Dredd
atomicmayo wrote:

hahah, sorry, Annie - I should've clarified, I meant that each of the people in the drawing I posted represented different systems... the maids are a system, the repair man is another, the chef is another and so on...

I would've sworn atomicmayo's post wasn't there when I responded to Annie... ah well!

Don't keep us in suspense, atomicmayo. Can you tell us who is who (or what)?

Travisina
Wonderful artwork, atomicmayo - you've got a really distinctive style!
I really like your Jenna-Aviatrix, and your latest Servalan & the Fed Men.

But please could you also enlighten me about who's who (or what) in Hotel Liberator?

Anniew
My posts would make more sense Joe if I read the thread properly. Your designations are very clever. Smile

atomicmayo
Joe Dredd wrote:

atomicmayo wrote:

I would've sworn atomicmayo's post wasn't there when I responded to Annie... ah well!

Don't keep us in suspense, atomicmayo. Can you tell us who is who (or what)?

Sorry I totally missed this! Argh, I should've wrote this down - I might have forgotten what some of them are supposed to be! We'll see how much I remember... so from left to right, starting with the back row:

The young woman on the end (who is a secretary) started looking like Clara Bow to me as I was drawing her, so she's the... internal security permissions stuff? She is would burn you if you try to take more than one blaster, or rejects your commands if you don't have voice authorization - that kind of thing. I think I liked the idea of someone based on a silent film actress being responsible for authorizing voice commands...?

The person next to her is a driver, and represents the teleporter.

Next to them is a maid. I saw any of the maids (I think a couple people mistook 'em for nurses - I probably should've made them look more consistent, oops)... anyway, I think this maid was the battle computer(s)?

The two bellhops/porters/guys with funny hats are communications systems.

The older woman on the end was supposed to represent all the... ship's stores? The rooms with money, valuables and clothes you hear about. She was supposed to be some sort of in-house accountant for the hotel.

As for the front row (again, left to right) the maid was supposed to represent the main neutron blasters.

The chef is life support.

The guy in the middle I call Zen Prime (Joe Dredd referred to him as the 'main personality unit' which... yeah, that! Grin). He'd probably work the front desk, and with the thick, dark glasses I think he may be blind. Zen typically speaks through Zen Prime, but he can speak through other systems when necessary.

(re: Zen Prime, when I originally posted this to tumblr I sort of rambled about how it would be fun if the regular universe B7 characters were suddenly thrown into this universe and had to adapt, and it would explain why Zen Prime looks a little uncomfortable. He’s been an actual computer on a spaceship in the future and now he’s suddenly occupying a body (or eleven of them!) It makes you wonder about the staff as well - are they real people? Did they have lives before they essentially became analogues for the Liberator’s systems? idk...)

Anyway, the grumpy looking dude in the long coat is supposed to be a doorman. He represents the force wall.

The repair man next to him is supposed to be the auto-repair systems.

I think that's it... *whew*. Thanks for paying attention while I tl;dr all over the place. Pfft.

atomicmayo
More drawing spam, cuz that's what I do.

So last month I did a big drawing challenge called Huevember, where you had to use a different hue on the color wheel for each day. A lot of what I ended up doing was original stuff, but I did a few B7 things, too:

(Like with the other stuff I've posted, click for hi-res)

Day 5 I did doodles of the entire crew sleeping cuz... why not, right? In order it's Blake, Jenna, Vila, Gan, Cally and Avon.

41.media.tumblr.com/622bc8c43706fd752691f12157301353/tumblr_nxdpu5AtDz1uqi1nzo1_r1_250.jpg

40.media.tumblr.com/edd2d7b95ddfd4feb84661ad220cf6aa/tumblr_nxdpu5AtDz1uqi1nzo2_r1_250.jpg

41.media.tumblr.com/e00d51b8f8b26270d2ae55d737a0e2ca/tumblr_nxdpu5AtDz1uqi1nzo3_250.jpg

36.media.tumblr.com/600f2a25030fe6f855bc42bb49f331b9/tumblr_nxdpu5AtDz1uqi1nzo4_250.jpg

36.media.tumblr.com/60c1d792b058db00ba5fa379b066d7ef/tumblr_nxdpu5AtDz1uqi1nzo6_250.jpg

40.media.tumblr.com/6395d6ba304b2c4bf501296c98e979f1/tumblr_nxdpu5AtDz1uqi1nzo5_250.jpg

Then later on for day 13 there was one of Jenna at a low angle... just cuz.

40.media.tumblr.com/b6e37095574cd4d619f5e4af8c63b27e/tumblr_nxu42lMzOA1uqi1nzo1_640.jpg

For Days 14 and 15 - a couple of AU Travises that I did in like twenty minutes because I was running behind schedule for the challenge... fffff...

41.media.tumblr.com/86297c05db8e4907870bffa7181eb0da/tumblr_nxwh878xTB1uqi1nzo2_500.jpg

41.media.tumblr.com/0f09580d17b9febeb30080467c15134c/tumblr_nxwh878xTB1uqi1nzo1_500.jpg

Day 21, Blake... brought to you by the Gauda Prime Tourism Board:

41.media.tumblr.com/66565587c55f8cc93cee77026f2db8a1/tumblr_ny91pokiV21uqi1nzo1_1280.jpg

Day 25, Gan is like 'don't worry Vila - being dead isn't so bad'... or something. (I kind of love how much I exaggerated the size difference between them in this. XD)

36.media.tumblr.com/c404186fe90dee0272827d2170d9b740/tumblr_nykje4TVdT1uqi1nzo1_1280.jpg

And then the last few days got ridiculous because I had family over and ended up doodling a bunch of weird quick little things to finish up... argh. Anyway, here is Clonemaster Fen for day 29 because I thought she was kind of cool...

40.media.tumblr.com/d1d51f5e9a83ab7527af3cbe2ce97537/tumblr_nz187zIvSN1uqi1nzo1_500.jpg

Anniew
I particularly love the Gauda Prime Blake - chillingly evocative- The crew all sleeping ( except Avon which I'll come to) are brilliantly characterised and the Clone Lady really has the feel of that creepy episode. I never saw Avon as a character who would sleep peacefully! The Gan/Vila is a lovely drawing -Gan serenely accepting and Vila all scared and small. Amazing stuff

Travisina
I love your art, atomicmayo! I'd be hard pushed to choose a favourite from this latest selection. The AU Travis pics are amazing - and you drew them in 20 minutes? Gosh.

I also love the sleeping crew pics, and I would disagree with Anniew about Avon (sorry, Annie!). He's human, he sleeps - but the way you've drawn him, he could actually be tense and ready to wake up at a moment's notice. I love Cally's little fluffy socks, Vila's hand on his stomach (dreaming about food?), everyone's hair all tousled.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.47 seconds
9,913,877 unique visits since 8th January 2014