Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 5

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Artwork by atomicmayo
Spaceship Dispatcher
That's very good atomicmayo, I like it! Nice perspective in the composition and posing of the characters, and good choice of costumes too. Keep up the great work!
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Anniew
Ooh yes. Food for thought there!
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

JustBrad
atomicmayo wrote:

BradPaula I finished the thing! I hope you like it. (Click for hi-res.)

56.media.tumblr.com/b09656e8d0268cbde32b002a39d58aad/tumblr_o1ckiepvxX1uqi1nzo1_540.jpg

i995.photobucket.com/albums/af77/BradPaula/smileys/vKLpGm0o80qiR0tNck-IxA2_zps1cd8770f.gif

littlesue
Travisina wrote:

That's fab, atomicmayo! I love the tension and mystery and intriguing background detail - where are they? What are they up to?
I have a feeling that's going to inspire a whole lot of new stories Smile

Ditto......and here was me thinking I would have a nice quiet weekend.
Oh well, I really fancy a nice walk up the road, in the cold, and the rain,.....
Cold.....you don't know the meaning of cold.
Cold is when you have ice on the INSIDE of the window!!!

sues stories http://sjlittle.w...
sues youtube channel http://www.youtub...e54/videos
sues book shelf https://www.media...ne%20Shelf
rebel run video http://www.youtub...prqS-XZtLo
Lara and Sue's Stories http://lectorisal....webs.com/

BradPaula
Absolutely wonderful, atomicmayo! Thanks, it certainly conveys the characters to the max!
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

atomicmayo
I wasn't sure if this should've gone in its own thread or not, but I've been forcing-I-mean persuading some friends of mine to watch B7 for the first time. One of them keeps asking about whether or not there were ever any video games. It got me thinking and then I discovered a pixel art tutorial and... did all these over the past four days:

(animated gif warning!)

33.media.tumblr.com/261be007a8c6dfd89489954615b49bd4/tumblr_inline_o1kwo54axu1qkiu55_500.gif
BLAKE has persuaded the enemy to fight in the rebellion!!

38.media.tumblr.com/f264c277f28f78a9969a50261c4038bc/tumblr_inline_o1kwo5Z5sP1qkiu55_500.gif
JENNA attacks! The attack does critical damage!!

33.media.tumblr.com/ca7e5b5ec0ea4f7b4c2b6342ccddf7ad/tumblr_inline_o1kwo6djrm1qkiu55_500.gif
VILA is afraid and cannot attack!!

31.media.tumblr.com/c4d7d40c9e9e4590999c64de21d7fcb4/tumblr_inline_o1kwo5eIcs1qkiu55_500.gif
GAN’s limiter prevents him from attacking!!

33.media.tumblr.com/afcbc1af990021e729bf5d545efc7ea6/tumblr_inline_o1kwo6iCuo1qkiu55_500.gif
AVON has found the enemy's weakness. CREW ATTACK +3!!

31.media.tumblr.com/ca0699b66d81c5d8352382173f1f3158/tumblr_inline_o1kwo7hcEg1qkiu55_500.gif
CALLY has sent a telepathic message to the enemy. The enemy is frozen!!

I may want to do more of these - I notice the more I do the faster I get at them. Also, feel free to use them yourself! Just credit me, please. Grin
Edited by atomicmayo on 26 January 2016 21:42:01

http://i-fought-space.tumblr.com
JustBrad
Atomicmayo, those are awesome.

Spaceship Dispatcher
All of those are brilliant, well done atomicmayo!
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

atomicmayo
Travisina - I finished the illustration from your fic with Vila and your OC, Nemmy. I messed up my shoulder (my first drawing-related injury! Yay me!) and drew this while lying on the floor of my apartment. ;_;

Anyway, here it is. Like always, click for hi-res:

36.media.tumblr.com/7704188f7e52fc2544ac993d5b8ba24c/tumblr_o1nbma7cLf1uqi1nzo1_1280.jpg

I used FKA Twigs as a reference for Nemmy - real dancer as inspiration for a fictional one. Grin

Also, because I posted this on my art blog in order to remote-link, I posted a link to your fic on the original tumblr post. I hope that's okay.

Oh, typing bad. More pain meds for me.
my tumblr | my twitter | my deviantart | my patreon

Travisina
Thank you, atomicmayo, that is so good! You've really captured the sense of fun I was trying to convey in the story Smile

Your portrayal of Nemmy is great - tho' I have to confess that I had to Google FKA Twigs, 'cos I'm too uncool to have heard of her...

Sorry about your shoulder, hope it gets better soon. I know that artists are supposed to 'suffer for their art', but please don't do it on my account?
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Anniew
Atomicmayo - your art work of Avon, Anna and Del inspired my Valentine fic. Thank you! Like your Vila, Nemmy too.

Maybe we should start publishing a fic mag Travisina with Lurena and Atomic Mayo illustrations. The money could get us a great star guest at RTGP4 ( assuming we sold any of course!)
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

atomicmayo
Annie - Oooh Valentine fic! I am a big mushy mess for Valentines stuff, so I can't wait to read it.

And you know - it's a shame I don't hear much about old-school fanzines anymore. I have a million ideas for comics in my head if people would want to use them for a zine or something.

Joe Dredd
atomicmayo wrote:

And you know - it's a shame I don't hear much about old-school fanzines anymore. I have a million ideas for comics in my head if people would want to use them for a zine or something.

Seeing your work makes me want to start a zine just to have art this good in it!

Please feel free to post as many ideas here as you like (within our PG-13 restrictions, he quickly added). Oh, and please please post your Soolin/Vigil artwork here - it's magnificent!

...and those little side-on avatars you made too please!

atomicmayo
Joe Dredd wrote:

Seeing your work makes me want to start a zine just to have art this good in it!

Please feel free to post as many ideas here as you like (within our PG-13 restrictions, he quickly added). Oh, and please please post your Soolin/Vigil artwork here - it's magnificent!

...and those little side-on avatars you made too please!

Aww, thanks! Oh and hah... people are already checking out my DeviantArt page as I sweat and chuckle nervously.

I posted Soolin and the pixel sprites (if that's what you mean by side-on avatars) already, they're just in the 'have some fan art' thread. I am still kind of trying to figure out where I am supposed to post this stuff... I still feel like I'm perpetually spamming (although I've been told that's not the case).

There's no fan art section like there is with fic - I think things tend to get lost? Haha. Ah well.
Edited by atomicmayo on 28 January 2016 11:06:35

Spaceship Dispatcher
atomicmayo wrote:

I posted Soolin and the pixel sprites (if that's what you mean by side-on avatars) already, they're just in the 'have some fan art' thread. I am still kind of trying to figure out where I am supposed to post this stuff... I still feel like I'm perpetually spamming (although I've been told that's not the case).

Now all on the same thread, and there's definitely no question of spamming. Keep the works coming...

GoldChannel
atomicmayo wrote:

I wasn't sure if this should've gone in its own thread or not, but I've been forcing-I-mean persuading some friends of mine to watch B7 for the first time. One of them keeps asking about whether or not there were ever any video games. It got me thinking and then I discovered a pixel art tutorial and... did all these over the past four days:

(animated gif warning!)

I may want to do more of these - I notice the more I do the faster I get at them. Also, feel free to use them yourself! Just credit me, please. Grin

these

are

INCREDIBLE!!!!!
Edited by Spaceship Dispatcher on 28 January 2016 21:07:19

atomicmayo
Oh, nice! Thanks for adding art to the fic section. Grin

Joe Dredd
atomicmayo wrote:

I wasn't sure if this should've gone in its own thread or not, but I've been forcing-I-mean persuading some friends of mine to watch B7 for the first time. One of them keeps asking about whether or not there were ever any video games.

Sort of...! This thread here has all the details we've scrapped together so far.

dragonq
Thank you for the dear little GIFs-- could not resist setting Jenna as my avatar!

dragonq
And the Soolin portrait is lovely.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.56 seconds
9,177,231 unique visits since 8th January 2014