Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 9

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Space:1999
Spaceship Dispatcher
The Episode: Space1999 - The Last Sunset
The Date: Tuesday the 21st of July 2015
The Time: 8.45pm UK time

All are welcome to join Paula and myself for another adventure with the crew of Moonbase Alpha!
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

rojkerr1
could never work out the sash windows!

Spaceship Dispatcher
This is one of those interesting episodes with just the Moonbase characters and no guest actors. Actually, a fairly obvious similarity has just struck me for the first time between this show and Terry Nation's Survivors; Moonbase Alpha is a sort of Whitecross in space with John/Helena vice Charles/Pet, Paul vice Greg, Alan vice Paul, Sandra vice Jenny, Victor vice Arthur and so on...
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

BradPaula
Looks like an interesting episode....
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Started Happy

BradPaula
Started too.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Hi Paula, how was your appointment? Oops

BradPaula
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

Hi Paula, how was your appointment? Oops

To quote a line from Rumours of Death, all was smooth and sweat-less, and besides, I got 4 free toothpastes and floss and brush- score!

Spaceship Dispatcher
There's always some very impressive Eagle models on display at Smallspace each year.

BradPaula
Off topic, but I got a signed photograph of Iain Glen for my anniversary yesterday. Very cool!

BradPaula

There's always some very impressive Eagle models on display at Smallspace each year.

Luckily many of our Forum members posted photos. I really enjoyed seeing all the models and people!

Spaceship Dispatcher
I'm loving the audiobook of City of Death, highly recommend it! Happy

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Off topic, but I got a signed photograph of Iain Glen for my anniversary yesterday. Very cool!

That's nice! Game of Thrones and Doctor Who related of course... Happy

BradPaula

I'm loving the audiobook of City of Death, highly recommend it! Happy

I got the book but have not had the time to read it yet. I must get the audiobook! I'll write it down so as not to forget!

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Luckily many of our Forum members posted photos. I really enjoyed seeing all the models and people!

Didn't take many myself; I posted all three on FB... Oops

BradPaula
With the sun rise it looks like the start of Teletubbies.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Glad you enjoyed Distress Calls by the way! Peter and Jenna have such a distinctive and sparky relationship that I was quite nervous about being able to recreate it, so when you said in your review that it was accurate enough to hear the actors reading the lines it was made me very happy! The emotional side of nu-Who is something that really draws me in and was what I really wanted to replicate, so I hope the climactic sections were suitably emotive; Annie picking out the epilogue for comment also made me a happy writer, showing it hit the right weepy mark!

Spaceship Dispatcher
The scenes here of the atmosphere on the Moon, even closer to the Whitecross analogy, really work for me; it's interesting to see the familiar setting varied but in a positive and ultimately bitter/sweet way.

BradPaula
I did enjoy your latest story. You are correct about the distinctive relationship 12 and Clara have. You did good, kiddo. I found it quite fun to read. Especially the character Chad Bonn. OMG I laughed.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Love the excitement about the change to the Moon's surface, but also addressing the challenges; but it's a very science based challenge they face, rather than the usual alien mysteries. This is good.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.63 seconds
9,123,322 unique visits since 8th January 2014