Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 10

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 923
· Newest Rebel: Jon Crockford

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Out of the Unknown
Spaceship Dispatcher
The episode: The Man in My Head
The date: Wednesday 15th July
The time: 7.30pm UK time

Starring Tom Chadbon Grin

All are welcome to join Paula, trevor travis and myself as we begin rewatching another cult classic television series! Many of the episodes of this show have influenced fellow BBCtv series Doctor Who, at the time and right up to the present; this story has a very interesting similarity to one of last year's Peter Capaldi episodes!*

*Time Heist
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

trevor travis
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:
Starring Tom Chadbon Grin

There's a surprise Grin Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
Hahaha Grin

Remember, October (and therefore the street sign) is getting close... Oops
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

BradPaula
Hey, the Tom Chadbon episode! That's really the only one I've seen so far. What I remember of it is very similar to Time Heist, as SD mentions. Tom has a great role in this and at times there are flashes of Grant, so that can't be bad. Looking forward to tomorrow with my boys!
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

rojkerr1
super episode, one of my faves

BradPaula
All booted up and ready to see Tommy (as Stephen Greif calls him!!) Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
Good evening! Happy

trevor travis
Hello. Will be watching and eating to begin with, if you think I'm a bit quiet Grin Grin

Panna
Does anyone have a link, I found some Out of the Unknown, but can't find this specific episode.
"You'd never get a cat to be a servant. You ever see a cat return a stick? "Hey, man! You threw the stick, you go get it yourself! I'm busy! If you wanted the stick so bad, why'd you throw it away in the first place?"

Spaceship Dispatcher
Started Happy

BradPaula
trevor travis wrote:

Hello. Will be watching and eating to begin with, if you think I'm a bit quiet Grin Grin

I can beat you there. The entire City is down for AT&T here and I have been answering calls and emails from Brad being the go-between between his work and his bosses! What a mess.

BradPaula
Panna wrote:

Does anyone have a link, I found some Out of the Unknown, but can't find this specific episode.

I'm sure I've watched it on YouTube before...

trevor travis
Blimey Chadbon looks young...

Spaceship Dispatcher
Panna wrote:

No, sorry; I don't watch shows online, only on dvd.

BradPaula
I can do without the mustache! Beard, ok, but this? NO!!!! But I'll force myself to watch.

trevor travis
CSO.... must be the Beeb Grin Grin

BradPaula
trevor travis wrote:

Blimey Chadbon looks young...

26 years old here.

trevor travis
Duggan is slug balancing...

Panna
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

Panna wrote:

No, sorry; I don't watch shows online, only on dvd.

LOL, that's a lot of help, gee thanks.
Is this an old black and white show, or was it remade? It looks like it might be like the Outer Limits. (I'm on a budget, if only I had the capital to buy all the DVDs I want.)
"You'd never get a cat to be a servant. You ever see a cat return a stick? "Hey, man! You threw the stick, you go get it yourself! I'm busy! If you wanted the stick so bad, why'd you throw it away in the first place?"

BradPaula
Don't some of these shots remind you of Blake's 7? Going down the stairs and running around at night?

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.50 seconds
9,830,926 unique visits since 8th January 2014