Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 10

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Let's Diagnose our Heroes
Angry Angel
Of course, Servalan is in a regime where being a psychopath is a great way to advance your career. She doesn't even pretend to care about anyone else really. At most, she pretends to care about the Federation as a whole rather than just for herself. It's noticeable that most of the other high up and military personnel we see seem at least to have that 'military family' loyalty to each other, as we see when Travis is perturbed at what she's going to do to Maryatt.

http://lucyravenscar.blogspot.com/
NotExpendable
Oh I love this discussion. I'm a mental health nurse so I love diagnosing everyone and everything.

Completley agree with Servalan's diagnosis I've seen in the past few comments, I kind of switch between psychopath and sociopath myself with her, but definitely a sadist. I personally tend to think she's a psychopath but I can definitely see the argument for sociopath and tbh working in the field, there's an awful lot of clinical argument and discussion about the similiarities and difference between the two.

What's everyones diagnosis of Travis?

I've been following the diagnosis of Avon with interest. This is just me, but I tend to think he has major depression, though it seems to lift a bit in S4 (or at least he seems to be smiling a lot more in the episodes im rewatching!)Maybe it sparked after Anna's 'death' originally and he's been experiencing it since, with different dips and highs in depression. I tend to think Avon is a narcissist as well and Blake, though Blake's is kind of an unconscious narcissism.

I'd also be interested in what everyone would diagnose Tarrant with.
Emma
@heraldandraste

http://www.dadsonahuntingtrip.com
dragonq
To be honest, I think the only thing Tarrant suffers from is an inflated sense of his own abilities and importance. Some of this would relate to his training as a Federation officer; some of it's the underlying personality.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.21 seconds
9,164,177 unique visits since 8th January 2014