Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 8

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Patrick Macnee
BradPaula
I'm supposing none of you lot have air conditioning there? We live by it in summer here.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Spaceship Dispatcher
TT, do you think this episode was more fantasy themed because it was a Christmas special?
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

I'm supposing none of you lot have air conditioning there? We live by it in summer here.

Only in the car! Oops
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher
Love Steed's Xmas cards, and Emma's remark about losing her appetite reading them! Grin

trevor travis
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

TT, do you think this episode was more fantasy themed because it was a Christmas special?

Probably, although it's this season, where things more fantastical in any episode. It reaches its height in the opening 16 colour Mrs Peel episodes.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Robert James! We have a Blake's 7 connection! Happy

trevor travis
that door knocker is very similar to the one in City Of Death. Is Chadbon in this?

BradPaula
trevor travis wrote:

that door knocker is very similar to the one in City Of Death. Is Chadbon in this?

I wish.

trevor travis
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

Robert James! We have a Blake's 7 connection! Happy

Ah, Van Glynd

Spaceship Dispatcher
The joke about the bed! LOL Grin

So have we Steed, so have we!

trevor travis
BradPaula wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

I wish.

Have you seen who is part of Soolin's 5 Wink

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

I wish.

When I get onto listening to audiobooks again in a couple of weeks, after Wimbledon has finished, I have episodes 2-4 of the second series of full cast dramas waiting for me...

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

I wish.

I'm planning to read part one tomorrow Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
Edwin Richfield, well known as Captain Hart in The Sea Devils but also for classic 60s fantasy serial The Owl Service.

BradPaula
trevor travis wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

I wish.

Not yet. I just checked on the prompt word and paragraph start. I'll read it after this.

BradPaula
Zoom in on the statue's bottom!!

Spaceship Dispatcher
The incidental music at the start of this almost but not quite ripped off the opening and closing title theme of Out of the Unknown, an audience pointer of the fantasy themes to come in the episode and a bit of Xmas inter-channel rivalry and fun that has lost its meaning over time...

Spaceship Dispatcher
Freddie Marshall was probably a name check/in-joke reference to series writer Roger Marshall.

trevor travis
BradPaula wrote:

Zoom in on the statue's bottom!!

Cameraman is a bit weird. It's not the stature /I'd be zooming in on Grin

trevor travis
Most gorgeous Oliver Twist ever Grin

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.56 seconds
9,174,929 unique visits since 8th January 2014