Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 10

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 923
· Newest Rebel: Jon Crockford

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Patrick Macnee
trevor travis
Right from the off, this is something a bit special.

trevor travis
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Different DVD player, different room with the internet connection, and we're away at last!!

Did you start at 2150?

Yes - six minutes in.

Spaceship Dispatcher
I'm at the cricket match, the line about someone walking over Steed's grave.
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

trevor travis

I'm at the cricket match, the line about someone walking over Steed's grave.

Ah,, I'll pause for around a minute then.

Spaceship Dispatcher
This one was especially well directed, while many TNA episodes were a bit two dimensional this one has some better angles.
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

trevor travis
Interesting approach to this one, showing the usually unflappable Steed as a victim.

Spaceship Dispatcher
I posted earlier that Steed being a vulnerable character was unusual, and Steed's flat was generally off limits.

trevor travis

This one was especially well directed, while many TNA episodes were a bit two dimensional this one has some better angles.

I think maybe everyone recognised this one was a bit special. It's only where the ordering of these DVD's is a bit daft... this was so obviously the season opener.

trevor travis

I posted earlier that Steed being a vulnerable character was unusual, and Steed's flat was generally off limits.

Yes, it's certainly a bit different.

trevor travis
They've killed the car Shock Shock

trevor travis
Cathy Gale, Emma Peel, Tara King....

Spaceship Dispatcher
There's a great continuity reference in the archives, with files on some of the previous Avengers girls.

Spaceship Dispatcher
We haven't reached her yet, but Gabrielle Drake is lovely in this.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Love the old military music, the soft playing of it in the background. It reminds me of Sapphire and Steel assignment two.
Edited by Spaceship Dispatcher on 01 July 2015 21:11:51

trevor travis

We haven't reached her yet, but Gabrielle Drake is lovely in this.

Is it her we've just reached now....

trevor travis
Gambit's chat up lines are appalling Grin Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
Gambit's a charmer Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

Gambit's chat up lines are appalling Grin Grin

They work on Penny though!

Spaceship Dispatcher
Mike leaving school early to join the navy was an in-joke, that's what Gareth Hunt did in RL...

trevor travis
Steed and Purdey work well bouncing off each other... they show here there's little point in having Gambit around..

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.61 seconds
9,800,264 unique visits since 8th January 2014