Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 6

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Red Dwarf 2.3 & 2.4
trevor travis
Clare Grogan... the original Kochanski Grin Grin

trevor travis
The final scene is fantastic, with multiple Rimmers and Listers Grin Grin

Panna
well, that was fun, see ya next week. Gotta dash.
"You'd never get a cat to be a servant. You ever see a cat return a stick? "Hey, man! You threw the stick, you go get it yourself! I'm busy! If you wanted the stick so bad, why'd you throw it away in the first place?"

Hugbot
That was funny ... I hadn't seen these episodes for quite a while. Thanks for the company and good night/evening/whatever ... Oops

BradPaula
Very funny. I think we have to watch the entire series once again! Thanks for the company. 'Night all.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Travisina
Good rewatch of 'Thanks for the Memory', but my mother phoned for a chat, so I missed Stasis Leak. I'm just going to catch up with it now, being in a Red Dwarf frame of mind!
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

sweevo
"Stasis Leak" originally aired the day after I was born, making it the first RD episode I ever watched. Smile

BradPaula
TT, did you do a check? It was Glynis Barber in the hotel lobby being accosted and having water thrown in her face!

trevor travis
BradPaula wrote:

TT, did you do a check? It was Glynis Barber in the hotel lobby being accosted and having water thrown in her face!

Yes it is. Feel slightly ashamed now for not recognising her Grin Mind you, there aren't any rear shots Wink And what on earth was she doing in Red Dwarf as an extra, shortly after Dempsey & Makepeace catapulted her to fame. Hope she sacked her agent after this!! Grin

BradPaula
trevor travis wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

Yes it is. Feel slightly ashamed now for not recognising her Grin Mind you, there aren't any rear shots Wink And what on earth was she doing in Red Dwarf as an extra, shortly after Dempsey & Makepeace catapulted her to fame. Hope she sacked her agent after this!! Grin

Jobbing actors, all of them, TT. I had it on the tip of my tongue to say that there wasn't a really good shot of her bottom so you didn't realize it was her! You beat me to it! LOL. Perhaps it was just an afternoon job and it seemed like fun, so she agreed? We never would have known it was her but for checking her IMDB page for something else she was in and saw the Red Dwarf credit pop up- and then we checked the DVD and it was her! Amazing.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 1.36 seconds
9,170,020 unique visits since 8th January 2014