Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 7

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 908
· Newest Rebel: TheElfandherFriends

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
18% [17 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
10% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 94
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Next location outing
Scott
Hi peeps, I can make this as well, but may need to co-ordinate with someone about transport. I can get myself West by train, but would need to cadge a lift for the final leg of the journey.

ScottAngry

clareblues1
That's great news Scott! TT could you possibly help Scott with a lift? SD isn't able to join us and you have a head start on being further south than me?
The foolish reject what they see;
the wise reject what they think.

meegat39
Hi all, I'm planning on joining you on this one. There is a plan in the pipeline for hubby to drop me off and then visit his parents in Cwmbran, but this would only work if peeps were planning on staying for a good 4-5 hours including walk because it's a 45 minute drive from Clearwell to Cwmbran. What time are we meeting Clare and are we doing other locations/going for lunch etc?
"If you didn't want the answer, you shouldn't have asked the question."

clareblues1
I think a meeting time of between 10.30 and 11am sounds about right. If we meet near the cafe building? The caves open at 10am.

Lunch wise there's a nice pub 5 minutes away in the village of Clearwell, the Butchers Arms that we can go to.

http://www.thebut...well.co.uk

meegat39
Hi Clare thanks for the info, on reflection, I think I'll drive myself! Not sure if this helps but I probably would be able to pick anyone up from Temple Meads if they needed me to.

clareblues1
Hi Zoe, righty'o, your lift offer might be good for Scott possibly?

trevor travis
Sadly, I won't be able to make this, but hope everyone who goes has a great day.

clareblues1
Bless you Rob and see you in October. Smile

clareblues1
On the list...we have...CB, Scott, Richard, Meegat, Sopron and Astrogirl (Carol) Smile

clareblues1
Looking forward to the outing tomorrow!

President Solvite
Have fun guys!

Hope the weather is okay, still there's always a Pub!

http://nothingsforgotten.freeforums.net/
clanger68
Have a great time everyone.

Hopefully I can make one of these again soon.

- Andy
aquitar.blakes-7.co.uk/Animation/Scorpio_100.gif

Vila - "I plan to live forever - or die trying"

http://www.exewing.co.uk
Sopron
A fantastic day, guys, thanks to CB for organising and to all of you who came to visit my li'l old home in the west.

Really wetted my appetite for RTGP III. See you all there!

Cool

trevor travis
Safely back home, after a great location-fest.

Thanks to Clare for organising today, and Sopron for her local knowledge in getting us down & safe to Star One.

clareblues1
Down and safe! A lovely day out in the company of good friends. We visited the caves as well as Clearwell Scowles, Bream Scowles and Lightmoor old colliery.

meegat39
Had a lovely day yesterday in the sunshine with you all. It took me a bit longer than it should have done, thanks to the sat nav refusing to set and me driving round blindly for a while! Grin

trevor travis
meegat39 wrote:

Had a lovely day yesterday in the sunshine with you all. It took me a bit longer than it should have done, thanks to the sat nav refusing to set and me driving round blindly for a while! Grin

That's why I don't have a sat nav - don't trust the thing. Wink

Just look what happens to the Libby crew in "Dawn Of The Gods", and their Sat-nav (called Orac) is worth 100 million credits Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

That's why I don't have a sat nav - don't trust the thing. Wink

Indeed! I refuse to own one.

Besides, I thought the language filters on modern forums were supposed to censor words like s**-**v

Grin
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

RichardMk2
I too don't use SatNav - I pride myself on being able to read maps!

Enjoyed yesterday very much, looking forward to seeing you all again at R2GP-3

meegat39
It's not that it was wrong, it was because it couldn't pick up the required satellites for a while so I didn't have a route. What I should have done is sit quietly until
I got one, or follow Sopron out to the main road! I'm afraid I don't own a map any more!!! Can read signposts though, given the opportunity Grin

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.63 seconds
9,096,777 unique visits since 8th January 2014