Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 8

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,015
· Newest Rebel: Buchhalter

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
21% [25 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [17 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [8 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
16% [19 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
16% [19 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
6% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
8% [10 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [7 Votes]

Votes: 119
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
B7 VHS Question
daro2096
Joe Dredd wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Mind you, on the real botch job that is "The Beginning" (four episodes rather than three makes for some key scenes to get edited out), I would have preferred far more of the scene-setting TWB. I reckon an Avon fan had their scissors out for that one, and made sure he stayed in and Blake got cut out

From memory, just about everyone gets cut out of The Way Back on "The Beginning" - it's over in about ten minutes!

Yes, everything from Blake's arrest when he re enters the city to him waking up in the transit cell is cut. Also everything to do with his trial.

daro2096
Gauda Cheese wrote:

I remember those tapes! As a kid a didn't know what they were so stuck to the numbered volumes.

I did eventually see them later. Last year I bought an old Aftermath copy at a second hand books store and took the cover out so it can grace my wall. Now I wish I could find cheap versions of the other VHS stuff, because I love the box art on them.

I bought all 26 tapes a few years ago just to scan the covers on to my computer. They are all stored on a cd-rw somewhere. Used the covers to make some DVD covers for SVCDs I made about 20 years ago(the quality is terrible, even on CD-100 recordables the bitrate was still too bad but there was no DVDs available at the time. Think they were UK Gold recordings.).

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.29 seconds
13,222,683 unique visits since 8th January 2014