Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 6

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Steven Pacey in Humans - episode 2
Travisina
BradPaula wrote:

I'm reminded of what Paul Darrow has said at conventions, that as long as they spell his name correctly on the pay check and it clears, it does not matter...

Parl Dro said that? Wink
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

JustBrad
Fan: What did you think of them cutting your scenes out of the James Bond Film?
Paul: Their check cleared.

BradPaula
Travisina wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

I'm reminded of what Paul Darrow has said at conventions, that as long as they spell his name correctly on the pay check and it clears, it does not matter...

Parl Dro said that? Wink

Yep.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Thetis
Aussies - the ABC is advertising that 'Humans' is coming soon! We'll get to see it, too.

Tyce
Thetis wrote:

Aussies - the ABC is advertising that 'Humans' is coming soon! We'll get to see it, too.

Whoo hoo. Although please note that whoo hoo is entirely for Steven, I always watch TV shows and movies in Swedish when the option is there, particularly when it's something a brilliant as Real Humans.

Spaceresearcher
Hello all,
Not sure if this has already popped up but while I was watching the 2nd episode of the new 2015 UK series 'Humans' (It's based on the original Sweedish version called 'Real Humans'Wink about Androids known as Synthetics. Essentially menial labour and support roles no longer have to be performed by humans as there all done by Synthetics. The series is terrific Science Fiction as it raises the questions of 'What Humans will do if machines can take over common jobs?', 'Can a machine learn to think for itself and feel?', 'when does technology go too far and would people develop dependencies for there synthetics?', 'Are artificial people bad for the human psych?' etc.

Anyway meanwhile back to Steven Pacey. Steven plays a mature gentleman who decides to try out an all synthetic brothel.

Claire I must warn you he plays a character who wants an attractive young girl to pretend she's scared of him and I'm sure everyone can guess the rest.

Needless to say, a stunning performance(and I refer to the acting not the ..... controversial scenes).

Great to see Tarrant making an appearance in a terrific new SciFi. Enjoy everyone.

clareblues1
Yes, I have seen it, it's not a series I've been watching, but I did make a point of seeing his episode. Not sure about that dodgy cardigan he wears! LOL
The foolish reject what they see;
the wise reject what they think.

BradPaula
Yes that cardigan was laughable but seemed right for the character.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Spaceresearcher
LOL, yes, it didn't exactly make him look scary. I think it's the cardigan that Mr Clarkson would declare goes with a Vauxhaull driver. (No offence to Vauxhall drivers, now you too are up there with Steven Pacey. Smile ).

Spaceship Dispatcher
Duplicate threads merged.
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Spaceresearcher
Thetis wrote:

Also readily available on free TV online for your viewing enjoyment right now. It's a great series. Just as good is the series 'Real Humans' (be sure it's the version with English subtitles though).

Spaceresearcher
clareblues1 wrote:

Yes, I have seen it, it's not a series I've been watching, but I did make a point of seeing his episode. Not sure about that dodgy cardigan he wears! LOL

LOL, yes the Cardigan gives him a kind of creepy look and did a terrific job in turning me off cardigans for life.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.62 seconds
9,152,819 unique visits since 8th January 2014