Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 8

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 926
· Newest Rebel: Paul Hassall

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch Oz - Dr Who: The Time Meddler
Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

One of the Vikings is called Sven so that we know they are Vikings Grin

So that's where he went after the FA sacked him!
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Gauda Cheese
Steven is quite clever
http://stwco.word... Stuff and things written by me.

My podcast: http://GATM.buzzs...

trevor travis
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

Gauda Cheese wrote:

William Hartnell is on holiday this week, so Peter becomes the leading man despite being in his first full serial.

He carries it well and it gives the viewers a chance to get to know him.

Indeed, and it gave them the confidence to make The Massacre as the first story starring the companion without the Doctor being involved except as a framing device for the plot.

I think Peter Purves is also the final companion who got on the right side of William Hartnell.

Tyce
trevor travis wrote:

One of the Vikings is called Sven so that we know they are Vikings Grin

Yes. LOL.

Spaceship Dispatcher
One of the most controversial scenes in Doctor Who coming up! Blake's 7 might have been dark, but it didn't invent it...
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

trevor travis
The attack and implied rape of Edith is strong stuff.

Gauda Cheese

One of the most controversial scenes in Doctor Who coming up! Blake's 7 might have been dark, but it didn't invent it...

Yes very disturbing stuff

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

Certain people who attended Cygnus Alpha were obviously out making the tea at the time Oops

Tyce
"Follow Me". They split.

LOL
Edited by Tyce on 28 June 2015 09:47:11

trevor travis
Sex and violence at tea-time in 1965. The Time Meddler is largely an enchanting tale, but also pushed the boundaries a bit.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Another thing that captured my imagination on first viewing was the tunnel into the monastery cellars...

trevor travis

trevor travis wrote:

Certain people who attended Cygnus Alpha were obviously out making the tea at the time Oops

Ah, the way the questioning developed during the second panel Wink

Tyce
trevor travis wrote:

Sex and violence at tea-time in 1965. The Time Meddler is largely an enchanting tale, but also pushed the boundaries a bit.

Didn't they just.

Tyce
Fun. Thanks for the company.

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

Absolutely, and maybe it was a benefit of the outgoing script editor having fairly free reign to create something that explored the boundaries and format of the show. A later example of course is City of Death, where Douglas Adams writes something that nobody else would have dared even if they were able.

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Ah, the way the questioning developed during the second panel Wink

Happy

Gauda Cheese
Thanks lady and gents

trevor travis

trevor travis wrote:

Absolutely, and maybe it was a benefit of the outgoing script editor having fairly free reign to create something that explored the boundaries and format of the show. A later example of course is City of Death, where Douglas Adams writes something that nobody else would have dared even if they were able.

Indeed. Donald Tosh said he left this story alone - it is the work of Dennis Spooner.

trevor travis
Nice rewatch - see you next week.

Spaceship Dispatcher
I'm moving onto 3 and 4 now because I'm working next Sunday, but thanks all for your company with episodes 1 and 2

Happy

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.57 seconds
9,912,761 unique visits since 8th January 2014