Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 7

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 908
· Newest Rebel: TheElfandherFriends

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
18% [17 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
10% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 94
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch Oz - Dr Who: The Time Meddler
trevor travis
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

Steven and Vicki have not actually interacted directly with the story yet have they?

I guess not, they've ocassionally met a character, that'a about it.

trevor travis
And now for the BIG cliffhanger.....

trevor travis
Part 4!!

trevor travis
The Monk's got a TARDIS. Incredible stuff for 1965!!

Spaceship Dispatcher
Started Happy
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

The Monk's got a TARDIS. Incredible stuff for 1965!!

Yes! That's another moment I remember from first viewing Grin
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

trevor travis
The Monk is the kind of time traveller who would use a TARDIS to win the lottery. Ironic that eventually the Doctor also becomes a Time Meddler...

Spaceship Dispatcher
The room in the Monk's Tardis was probably the easiest to build. Just raid the prop store!

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

The Monk is the kind of time traveller who would use a TARDIS to win the lottery.

So is the Doctor - qv The End of Time! Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
The scenes between Hartnell and Peter Butterworth have something special about them, helped by Douglas Camfield using close shots.

trevor travis
Susan was lying about naming the TARDIS then!!

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

Susan was lying about naming the TARDIS then!!

Did we ever really trust Susan? Grin

trevor travis
I love the little hints about the Doctor's people, without disturbing the overall mystery too much.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Splendid scene with all the leads standing around the console!

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

I love the little hints about the Doctor's people, without disturbing the overall mystery too much.

Yes, though the questions did need to be answered at some point when the show carried on for so long.

trevor travis
The Monk treated the village people as idiots. But Wulnoth and Edith were cleverier than he thought, and have worked out what the beacon fires were actually for.

trevor travis

trevor travis wrote:

Yes, though the questions did need to be answered at some point when the show carried on for so long.

I guess so, but the Time Lord folklore did became a bit overbearing, so I'm glad RTD decided to have the Time War to give the Doctor more indepence again.

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

The Monk treated the village people as idiots. But Wulnoth and Edith were cleverier than he thought, and have worked out what the beacon fires were actually for.

Yes, I like that. Often classic Dr Who would establish great guest characters and then forget about them by the last episode, so it's nice to see them play a key role here.
Edited by Spaceship Dispatcher on 28 June 2015 11:37:11

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

I guess so, but the Time Lord folklore did became a bit overbearing, so I'm glad RTD decided to have the Time War to give the Doctor more indepence again.

Yes, again JNT and Saward were the guilty parties in the anniversary season, the special and the trial...

Oops

trevor travis
I think a scene showing the bloody death of the Vikings no longer exists.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.46 seconds
9,096,589 unique visits since 8th January 2014