Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 7

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Doctor Who
trevor travis
BBC Micro computer effects Grin

trevor travis
With a Robert Holmes script, I always feel like I should have a dictionary nearby Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
Robert Glenister is brilliant in this Happy
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Spaceship Dispatcher
I'm not sure I can remember another story of the 1980s with so many great performances.
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

BradPaula
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

Quite young. I'm used to him in 'Hustle'.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Christopher Gable gives this 100% all the way.

trevor travis

It is. Hard to believe his main role before this was a comedy (Sink Or Swim, along with Peter Davison)

BradPaula
Those androids remind me of The Stig from Top Gear

trevor travis

Christopher Gable gives this 100% all the way.

It is an extraordinary performance.

Spaceship Dispatcher
The angles on the studio lights are excellent, such good use of light and shade achieved in so little time! Most lighting directors would not have taken as many chances, or got the rewards.

BradPaula
We got word that some of the guests for TARDIS con in November for us are Eve Myles, Burn Gorman and Katy Manning. Excited!

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

We got word that some of the guests for TARDIS con in November for us are Eve Myles, Burn Gorman and Katy Manning. Excited!

Have just been watching Eve Myles in Broadchurch! I'm hoping she's part of the new Big Finish Torchwood audios.

trevor travis
BradPaula wrote:

Sounds good!

BradPaula
The magma creatures are a bit cheesy.

Spaceship Dispatcher
The Doctor hiding behind the rock ended part two Paula Happy

See you both at 8.30pm Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Good for the mid-1980s!

trevor travis
BradPaula wrote:

Yup, thank goodness Graeme Harper chopped down the Magma Beast's role right down.

trevor travis
Right, here we go again...

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

Yup, thank goodness Graeme Harper chopped down the Magma Beast's role right down.

Says a Horns fan Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
Started Grin

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.60 seconds
9,162,458 unique visits since 8th January 2014