Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 9

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Doctor Who
trevor travis
BradPaula wrote:

Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

Speaking of Shakespeare... I see there is a production of Henry V at Stratford while we'll be there. Must check further but both Brad and I are interested in seeing it. SD, interested?

Sorry, is that a question..? Grin Grin

LOL Thought so. I'll do a bit more research and get back to you. Once more into the breach dear friends, once more!

I would join you, but I'm rapidly running out of the holiday for the year and will soon be in the territory of unpaid leave. Already had to take another 1.5 extra days this week.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Night of the Doctor? Oops
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Spaceship Dispatcher
Episode 4 started Happy
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

BradPaula
trevor travis wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

Speaking of Shakespeare... I see there is a production of Henry V at Stratford while we'll be there. Must check further but both Brad and I are interested in seeing it. SD, interested?

Sorry, is that a question..? Grin Grin

LOL Thought so. I'll do a bit more research and get back to you. Once more into the breach dear friends, once more!

I would join you, but I'm rapidly running out of the holiday for the year and will soon be in the territory of unpaid leave. Already had to take another 1.5 extra days this week.

That's too bad but we will be together for RTGP and we'll be in Oxford for three days.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

That's a shame! We'll miss having you with us, but at least we'll have RTGP 3 Oops

trevor travis

trevor travis wrote:

That's a shame! We'll miss having you with us, but at least we'll have RTGP 3 Oops

Yes, that weekend is sorted out. My cousin is looking after my dad both days, to cover the visit to Blenheim Palace, etc, on the Saturday, and the con on the Sunday.

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Yes, that weekend is sorted out. My cousin is looking after my dad both days, to cover the visit to Blenheim Palace, etc, on the Saturday, and the con on the Sunday.

Both days all together? Excellent! Happy

trevor travis
Everything pointing towards a big showdown between Jek and Morgus.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Never mind Servalan, Morgus is the Androzani equivalent of Sepp Blatter!

trevor travis
Ah, Krau Timmin turns out to be Servalan Grin Grin

trevor travis

Never mind Servalan, Morgus is the Androzani equivalent of Sepp Blatter!

Grin Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

Ah, Krau Timmin turns out to be Servalan Grin Grin

Yes!!

trevor travis
Anyone and everyone is meeting a sticky end here....

trevor travis
Stotz, don't make deals with Sepp....

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

Anyone and everyone is meeting a sticky end here....

Not wishing to digress too far, but imo Blake needed Servalan for the same reason of dramatic closure and fulfilment.

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

Stotz, don't make deals with Sepp....

Someone will always catch up with you! Grin

BradPaula
What did you do at work today, daddy?

Milked a queen bat. Saved Peri's life. Nothing really.

BradPaula
Thought Peter was going to drop Peri there.

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Wow! You're a long way ahead of me! Grin

BradPaula

BradPaula wrote:

Wow! You're a long way ahead of me! Grin

Yes, they edit out bits here- sorry.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 1.48 seconds
9,155,179 unique visits since 8th January 2014