Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 13

· Rebels Active: 1
Information

· Total Rebels: 923
· Newest Rebel: Jon Crockford

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Tanith Lee
trevor travis
RIP to Tanith Lee, the writer of two wonderful B7 episodes (Sarcophagus and Sand).

JustBrad
RIP TL.

B7, The Hunger, and a wide range of fantasy novels.
One of my fave B7 writers

purplecleric
Thank you for your amazing contribution to our fandom, Ms Lee. They stand as testament to your unique vision and story-telling ability.

I'm sure you will have many more tales to tell wherever your journey takes you next.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Very sad news.
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

rojkerr1
Very sad, loved her Blakes 7 scripts, and Kill the Dead, Volkhavaar, Silver Metal Lover, her radio play the Silver Sky was wonderful too

littlesue
So sad to hear.
RIP Tanith
Cold.....you don't know the meaning of cold.
Cold is when you have ice on the INSIDE of the window!!!

sues stories http://sjlittle.w...
sues youtube channel http://www.youtub...e54/videos
sues book shelf https://www.media...ne%20Shelf
rebel run video http://www.youtub...prqS-XZtLo
Lara and Sue's Stories http://lectorisal....webs.com/

Travisina
Very sad news.

I've always loved 'Sarcophagus' and 'Sand', and her books are outstanding.

'Kill the Dead' is wonderful, 'Silver Metal Lover' is one of my all time favourite books. 'When the Lights Go Out' is another fave - mysterious, dark and atmospheric. Unfortunately I lent my copy to a TV producer in the hope that his company might pick up an option to adapt it for screen - and never got it back Angry

RIP Tanith Lee
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

BradPaula
Shocked to hear this news but very glad Ms. Lee had the opportunity to write for Blake's 7. We have both Sarcophagus and Sand to remember her by and they are both powerful and well loved episodes. RIP.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Steve Rogerson
This is very sad news. I met her a few times, and she was a lovely person.

For Blake's 7 fans, I would recommend reading her book Kill the Dead, in which the two main characters are loosely based on Avon and Vila.

Travisina
Steve Rogerson wrote:

This is very sad news. I met her a few times, and she was a lovely person.

For Blake's 7 fans, I would recommend reading her book Kill the Dead, in which the two main characters are loosely based on Avon and Vila.

Not so loose - especially her characters' names Wink
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Mistletoe12
Oh, this is horribly sad news! RIP Tanith! Your contribution to Blake's 7 will never be forgotten.

Panna
Sad news. She will be missed.
"You'd never get a cat to be a servant. You ever see a cat return a stick? "Hey, man! You threw the stick, you go get it yourself! I'm busy! If you wanted the stick so bad, why'd you throw it away in the first place?"

Anniew
That is very sad news. RIP Ms Lee.
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

sweevo
RIP.

rojkerr1
will have to track down When the lights go out, I understand that she and Jackie Pearce were very good friends too, great loss, loved the stories of them sharing dreams etc!

meegat39
So sad to hear this. 67 is young to die too. I love both Sarcophagus and Sand and I really enjoyed Heart Beast and Kill the Dead and would love to acquire more of her work. A real loss Sad Sad
"If you didn't want the answer, you shouldn't have asked the question."

dragonq
Oh, no! Tanith Lee is dead! I'm sorry to hear this. Sarcophagus was always one of my favourite Blake's 7 episodes, a really good episode for Cally. I also enjoyed some of her novels over the years--she could be a bit overblown and the horror stuff never appealed to me, but her sf was generally really imaginative and engaging. And as a short story writer she was in a category all her own.

There's an obituary in this morning's Guardian.

Joe Dredd
Gutted.

RIP, Ms Lee - and thanks.

Obituary

Magic Toenail
Along with Douglas Adams she was my favorite genre writer.RIP

Lurena
Very sad news. I hope there is a magic world for her somewhere
I enjoyed Tanith's contributions to Blake's 7, some of her novels and her audioplay "The Silver Sky" very much.
I always had great admiration for her as she was diagnosed dislectia once and found the courage to become a writer.
My thoughts are with her husband, family and friends.
RIP Tanith Lee
Lara&Sue's Blake's 7 stories
*No, I am not. I am not expendable, I'm not stupid, and I'm not going.*

http://lectorisalutem.webs.com/
Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.54 seconds
9,795,304 unique visits since 8th January 2014