Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 4

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 926
· Newest Rebel: Paul Hassall

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Liberator flight deck
exterminator
Thank you, lads and lasses!! That's why I did it, lots of happy fans!!

That's a great cast picture, Brad. Oh, and just for the record, Paul is sitting behind the Orac used in "Blake's Junction Seven", voiced (of course) by Peter Tuddenham!
----------------------------------------

"There it is!"

Spaceship Dispatcher
This flight deck mock up is one of the very best things I have ever seen as a SF fan, no exaggeration, and that includes the replicas and original props the lot. This pretty much tops it all, well done Sir.
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

clanger68
i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj280/sterclanger68/12998188_10156798824790611_9192238810597432276_o_zps6csofxu7.jpg

Phil, it is awesome, I watched how much work you put into it, both physical and thorough research.

So very glad you did, it allowed us to have our Maximum Power moment above!

Very much appreciated Mister. Smile
aquitar.blakes-7.co.uk/Animation/Scorpio_100.gif

Vila - "I plan to live forever - or die trying"

http://www.exewing.co.uk
JustBrad
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

This flight deck mock up is one of the very best things I have ever seen as a SF fan...

^This

Lurena
You're a great artist Phil, not only in the way you produce your replicas, but also in your attitude of mind and the joy to please your fan-friends.

I need a redo of the Horizon group photo in that station, because for once in my life I was too tall (!) and had to sink on request of the photographer and with lots of comments, which made me maniacally laughing. I'm afraid that doesn't look good in the group photo. LOL.

Also, you had a very busy day and I'd like to have a good chat with you the next time. But I was very pleased to meet you!

I have already started to save money for my flight...
Lara&Sue's Blake's 7 stories
*No, I am not. I am not expendable, I'm not stupid, and I'm not going.*

http://lectorisalutem.webs.com/
meegat39
Loved the Libby flight deck Phil, and I am grateful for all the work that lovingly went into it. It really is like a gift to B7 fans that they can hopefully share in years to come.
"If you didn't want the answer, you shouldn't have asked the question."

Mistletoe12
Phil, having the Horizon group photo taken behind the flight station is a memory I will never forget. What you have achieved really is outstanding! A labour of love which will always be appreciated by every B7 fan now and in the future.

President Solvite
Very nice Phil,

You know what's next don't you... You should be locked in your workshop and get to work on the teleport console along with a slinky operator ASAP...

Oh and with your other hand..... Grin

http://nothingsforgotten.freeforums.net/
Anniew
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

This flight deck mock up is one of the very best things I have ever seen as a SF fan...

It is difficult to believe it's a reproduction when you see it in the photos ( and the flesh) Teleport section would be good but I still crave a working Zen station. (And what shall I do with the other hand?)
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

Mistletoe12
A teleport station would be sublime! I thought that the other day whilst trying out the controls.

What will it take to bribe you, Phil Grin

clanger68
*cough* Life Capsule *cough*
aquitar.blakes-7.co.uk/Animation/Scorpio_100.gif

Vila - "I plan to live forever - or die trying"

http://www.exewing.co.uk
exterminator
A teleport station would be do-able, but there's the slight problem of where to store it!! The surface area of the top is about that of a single bed, and it's not something that can be taken apart.

I do like the sound of the life capsule - at least when I've finished it, I could have a lie down in it!!

There's plenty of smaller stuff as well ... like the Security Robot, various guns and hand props ... ooh, Ven Glynd's doorknobs!!
----------------------------------------

"There it is!"

Travisina
exterminator wrote:
like the Security Robot!

Oh yes, do make a hugbot!
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Anniew
Hugbot....please.....! Or Moloch!

wall1885
well done - absolutely amazing

Travisina
Anniew wrote:

Or Moloch!

You can go off people, you know... Shock
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

BradPaula
Ven Glynd's doorknobs? Now that's a fan! Really- excellent work, Phil, we were all so impressed. Thank you. It made a great prop to take photos with. Cheers.

trevor travis
Travisina wrote:

exterminator wrote:
like the Security Robot!

Oh yes, do make a hugbot!

Oh yes please!! Oops Oops Oops

President Solvite
Anniew wrote:

That's just a novelty shaped KFC Pfft

http://nothingsforgotten.freeforums.net/
Anniew
Anniew wrote:

That's just a novelty shaped KFC Pfft

I've always wanted to stand in front of Moloch and say, "Yes, that's how I reasoned you would look," without corpsing.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 1.04 seconds
9,914,768 unique visits since 8th January 2014