Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 9

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 924
· Newest Rebel: Mark Stanfa

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Doctor Who
trevor travis
BradPaula wrote:

To tell the truth, we don't know who Andy Pandy is either. We thought it was a cartoon. We have an Andy Panda here I think. Don't remember if he wears a striped outfit.

No it was a puppet from "Listen From Mother".

My mum could tell you which day of the week was each one: Bill & Ben The Flowerpot Men, etc.

Spaceship Dispatcher
The first Andy Pandy stories started in 1950 I believe.
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

BradPaula
And here the Doctor bumps into Blake and company. Hi Doctor, Hi Blake!
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

trevor travis
BradPaula wrote:

And here the Doctor bumps into Blake and company. Hi Doctor, Hi Blake!

Grin Grin

BradPaula
Funny- in Devices and Desires, someone jumped to their death at the same place this guy did.

Spaceship Dispatcher
The actress playing Miss Jackson was the wife of the director, the late Lennie Mayne.
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

trevor travis
If that guy had timed his fall better, he could have landed on Gan and bounced off to safety.

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Funny- in Devices and Desires, someone jumped to their death at the same place this guy did.

Someone on the creative team was probably a fan.

BradPaula
When the Doctor said lend me a hand, he didn't mean it literally!

trevor travis
The phone call home is a nice touch.

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

The phone call home is a nice touch.

One of my favourite Doctor Who moments.

Spaceship Dispatcher
The special effect of the hand was especially effective.

Spaceship Dispatcher
No trace of the radiation because the hand has absorbed it all. Does it want a job at Sellafield?

trevor travis
Zukan about to be taken off by the Hand, I believe.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Uh oh, the ring comes back into play... Oops

Spaceship Dispatcher
Lis Sladen was always asked by fans to say "Eldrad must live" at conventions!

BradPaula
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

Just as Brian Blessed is always asked to say "Gordon's Alive!"

BradPaula
Where's that great heavy door B7Gary wants?

Spaceship Dispatcher
Sarah saying "Eldrad must live" as she followed the Doctor into the control room was an ad lib; even Tom didn’t know Lis was going to say it! Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

Just as Brian Blessed is always asked to say "Gordon's Alive!"

Was that a film quote?

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.69 seconds
9,834,821 unique visits since 8th January 2014