Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 10

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Doctor Who
BradPaula
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

Same special effect for the ring blast as used for the Metebelis crystal...

Just saw a book cover for a Capaldi Doctor Who and he was holding the Metebelis 3 crystal presumably.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

trevor travis
Ah, this location looks a bit familiar....

Spaceship Dispatcher
Lis Sladen recalls on the dvd that British fans always asked why the costume looked like Andy Pandy, while American fans always asked 'who is Andy Pandy' Grin
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

BradPaula
trevor travis wrote:

Nope never saw it! Actually I've been there 2 times.

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Nope never saw it! Actually I've been there 2 times.

Never been there.
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

trevor travis
Sarah has gone to Saurian Major... wonder if she'll say hello to Vila, Avon, Cally and the grumpy bloke Grin

trevor travis
Hold on, now she's in the HQ of the System!!!

BradPaula
Lorna was telling me today that if she hadn't something other to do, she would have liked to join us for this rewatch and see the inside where she used to work at Oldbury. She was a physicist there!

trevor travis
BradPaula wrote:

Lorna was telling me today that if she hadn't something other to do, she would have liked to join us for this rewatch and see the inside where she used to work at Oldbury. She was a physicist there!

Did she ever have a visit from Andy Pandy? Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Excellent, both to be a physicist and to have worked at a location!

BradPaula
trevor travis wrote:

Sarah has gone to Saurian Major... wonder if she'll say hello to Vila, Avon, Cally and the grumpy bloke Grin

Also PD James' Devices and Desires where Oldbury was used as Larksoken Nuclear Plant. Tom Chadbon played a gay physicist in that one.

BradPaula
trevor travis wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

NO! but she did meet Tom Baker and posed with him and the TARDIS.

trevor travis

BradPaula wrote:

Maybe you should invite for the Moff to film a story at Northampton Railway Station Wink

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

Extra amazing! Grin

trevor travis
BradPaula wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

Oh wow!!

BradPaula
Now that Northampton has been refurbished, why not have DW film there?? Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

Maybe you should invite for the Moff to film a story at Northampton Railway Station Wink

Actually, the new building would make a pretty good SF location! Grin

trevor travis
Ah, there's Roy Boyd, with the curly hair (Driscoll).

Spaceship Dispatcher
Glyn Houston, one of my favourite guest actors of the season...

BradPaula
To tell the truth, we don't know who Andy Pandy is either. We thought it was a cartoon. We have an Andy Panda here I think. Don't remember if he wears a striped outfit.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.65 seconds
9,119,783 unique visits since 8th January 2014