Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 9

· Rebels Active: 1
MockingbirdGirl

· Total Rebels: 926
· Newest Rebel: Paul Hassall

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Doctor Who
BradPaula
Kitty!
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

Sophie is looking a bit too old to play 16-year-old Ace by this point...

She looked too old for 16 in Dragonfire! Grin
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

The 'cat' was nicknamed Sooty Grin

Wasn't there a puppet named that? Looking at the neighborhood. and wondering if we'll spot Rose....

The Sooty Show! Grin
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

BradPaula
'One finger can be a deadly weapon.' Please- don't elaborate!!

Spaceship Dispatcher
Hale and Pace were massively popular and big publicity in 1989...

trevor travis

This was totally different in classic era Who, going to a domestic setting and showing glimpses of ordinary people living ordinary lives; despite the fact that the pilot episode was based on precisely that premise! It's a reason this story never worked for me before 2005 but, now that domestic settings form part of my vision of the show, my feelings are completely different and really positive.

I didn't like it much in 1989... Seasons 23-25 had done too much to destroy my faith, and I wasn't giving stories much of a chance.

But I remember when I wrote a scathing critique of the McCoy era on the DW email message boards in 1994 (and ended up having a row with pro-McCoy Kate Orman Grin), I liked it by then. "Remembrance", "Curse" and "Survival" were the only stories I didn't rip to shreds.. Wink
Edited by trevor travis on 20 May 2015 18:40:35

BradPaula
Doctor, can you pick me up some Parma Violet candies? Got addicted to them in the UK first trip. That and Elderflower cordial! Thanks, Lorna.....

Spaceship Dispatcher
These location scenes were filmed the next day after Sophie was nearly killed in the studio accident recording Battlefield.

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Doctor, can you pick me up some Parma Violet candies? Got addicted to them in the UK first trip. That and Elderflower cordial! Thanks, Lorna.....

Yay, Parma Violets Grin

trevor travis

Fortunately, they're pretty good in it. They don't make me want to lob something at the screen, like Ken Dodd does Grin

BradPaula
Do we know exactly where this was filmed? Which village?

trevor travis
Love all the "Survival Of The Fittest" references....

trevor travis
BradPaula wrote:

Perivale, where it's set?

BradPaula
trevor travis wrote:

Fortunately, they're pretty good in it. They don't make me want to lob something at the screen, like Ken Dodd does Grin

I assume they are/were comedians or the like? I knew Ken Dodd was a comedian when I watched it- what teeth!

trevor travis
"Either you were dead or you'd gone to Birmingham" Grin Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

It is actually Perivale! Grin

BradPaula
OK, that animatronic cat on the wall was badly done.

BradPaula

BradPaula wrote:

Ha! No kidding!

trevor travis

BradPaula wrote:

I thought so. After all, it's nearby to TV Centre Wink

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

I assume they are/were comedians or the like? I knew Ken Dodd was a comedian when I watched it- what teeth!

Yes, on television mostly but I think they had a stage show.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.81 seconds
9,931,347 unique visits since 8th January 2014