Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 4

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Doctor Who
trevor travis
The young actress is quite good... was she in anything else?

Spaceship Dispatcher
Some really good direction here, like the angles behind the actors not just the cast themselves.
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

trevor travis
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

This is very 80s... Oops

Grin

Yup, the clothes of those in the Youth Club could only come between 1985 and 1995 Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

The young actress is quite good... was she in anything else?

Apparently she was a long standing member of the Emmerdale cast.
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

This is very 80s... Oops

Grin

Yup, the clothes of those in the Youth Club could only come between 1985 and 1995 Grin

Lol, that was indeed the scene I was watching when I typed that!

trevor travis
Kara to the rescue....

Spaceship Dispatcher
The climactic scenes on the hill were 12 pages long and quite a challenge! They didn't fit it all in and needed a remount.

Spaceship Dispatcher
The late Tip Tipping doubled for Sylvester on the motorbike.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Lisa...

trevor travis
Lisa Bowerman finally appears fully....

Spaceship Dispatcher
Finally, the Doctor and the Master meet properly for the last confrontation.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Haha, Sylvester is saying on commentary that he insisted on his Doctor being non-violent.

Lol.

trevor travis
The Master, trapped on the doomed plaent of the Cheetah People?

trevor travis

Haha, Sylvester is saying on commentary that he insisted on his Doctor being non-violent.

Lol.

Erm, Skaro.....

Spaceship Dispatcher
Andrew Cartmel wrote the final voice over.

trevor travis
And now for the final speech....

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

Lol.

Erm, Skaro.....

Yes! Oops

trevor travis

Indeed he did, when he started to get a distinct feeling that Season 27 might be a while in coming...

Spaceship Dispatcher
Great rewatch! Thank you for your company and good night to you both Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

Indeed he did, when he started to get a distinct feeling that Season 27 might be a while in coming...

And when it did come back, it had Billie Piper; now there's a nice thought to end the day with! Grin

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.48 seconds
9,159,597 unique visits since 8th January 2014