Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 7

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Blake's 7 Fabric
dragonq
I did mention this in passing in another thread, but has anyone else bought the Blake's 7 fabric from Spoonflower? I'd love to know who originated it.

clareblues1
I've done a search, but can't find the fabric concerned, what's it called? They don't seem to be using the B7 name.
The foolish reject what they see;
the wise reject what they think.

Anniew
Me too...planned on buying some to make a cushion but it's gone!
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

guiser
I once bought a Blake's 7 themed card holder from a dealer on etsy called sharlzndollz. Unfortunately I have since lost the card holder!

Sharlzndollz also sold B7 themed wallets made of the same fabric, as well as a lot of Doctor Who items. Really good designs, I thought. You can see the B7 items she sold by looking at her etsy shop under sold items or reviews of sold items. I'm pretty sure that this is the person who had the fabric on spoonflower. Currently, she has a fabric shop on spoonflower but no Blakes 7 listing. However, I'm sure she would be contactable through etsy if people wanted to enquire about the fabric.
Edited by guiser on 18 May 2015 19:59:54

dragonq
I'm sorry for arousing your expectations. I did just track back through my order history and it has disappeared from sale. I was obviously lucky to get it. I think I have a yard.

On the other hand, you could always design your own and get them to print it. The process is quite simple, I have done it myself.

Joe Dredd
Is that the fabric that had lots of B7 quotes on it, along with some of the character's faces?

dragonq
Yes. I'm glad I have it now.

dragonq
guiser wrote:

I once bought a Blake's 7 themed card holder from a dealer on etsy called sharlzndollz. Unfortunately I have since lost the card holder!

Sharlzndollz also sold B7 themed wallets made of the same fabric, as well as a lot of Doctor Who items. Really good designs, I thought. You can see the B7 items she sold by looking at her etsy shop under sold items or reviews of sold items. I'm pretty sure that this is the person who had the fabric on spoonflower. Currently, she has a fabric shop on spoonflower but no Blakes 7 listing. However, I'm sure she would be contactable through etsy if people wanted to enquire about the fabric.

I tracked the Etsy shop down and I suspect you are right. But the thing that really intrigues me is that this person, of all the places in the world, comes from Brisbane, where I live! I wonder who she is?

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.43 seconds
9,144,010 unique visits since 8th January 2014