Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 3

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 908
· Newest Rebel: TheElfandherFriends

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
18% [17 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
10% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 94
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Doctor Who
Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Katy is one of the companions still elusive to me. Have always wanted to meet her.

I met her at the memorabilia show in Birmingham and she was really nice.
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

BradPaula
Roger Delgado had such a masterful, and powerful voice (no pun intended) and I remember reading he was a Cockney, born within the sound of the Bow Bells....
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Roger Delgado had such a masterful, and powerful voice (no pun intended) and I remember reading he was a Cockney, born within the sound of the Bow Bells....

Didn't know that!
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher
The poltergeist scene is well created in terms of effects. Not over the top, but so effective.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Osgood sitting behind the Brigadier there; presumably the father or uncle of the character who assists Kate Stewart in the latest episodes...

BradPaula
Neanderthals? Recent discoveries are showing Cro Magnon seemed to hunt them down and bring them to extinction. Also, the occasional mating as we all seem to have about 2% Neanderthal genes in us.

BradPaula
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

Osgood sitting behind the Brigadier there; presumably the father or uncle of the character who assists Kate Stewart in the latest episodes...

People really went off about killing Osgood. I've seen quite a lot on FB lately about bringing her back.

Spaceship Dispatcher
The exposition scene with the slides was another one that impressed me a lot as a child, and strongly reinforced my vision of the Doctor as a figure of authority and respect that I could look up to. Played a role in my becoming a fan.

BradPaula
If you can tell me, SD, when we stop after the 3rd episode? My tape is strung together so I'm probably off a bit as to timing.

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

If you can tell me, SD, when we stop after the 3rd episode? My tape is strung together so I'm probably off a bit as to timing.

Yes, I'll let you know the cliffhanger!

Spaceship Dispatcher
This was such an intellectual script by Robert Sloman and Barry Letts.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Did you ever meet Nicholas Courtney, Paula?

BradPaula

Yes, wonderful man. We even rode in a lift with him exclusively and we told him about how horrible the weather could be in this part of the USA. Great memory.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Clara wouldn't put up with being spoken to by the Doctor like that! Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Yes, wonderful man. We even rode in a lift with him exclusively and we told him about how horrible the weather could be in this part of the USA. Great memory.

I met him at the Northampton convention in 2003.

BradPaula

Clara wouldn't put up with being spoken to by the Doctor like that! Grin

Yes, I do like Clara. She's plucky!

Spaceship Dispatcher
All the telephone wires and TV aerials had to be removed from the village green for this, to allow the use of the helicopter!

BradPaula
Any excuse for Jon Pertwee to ride a motorcycle, etc.

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Any excuse for Jon Pertwee to ride a motorcycle, etc.

Jon did love his machinery! Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
We seem to have lost Panna a few minutes ago. Hope she's not having problems!

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.92 seconds
9,098,620 unique visits since 8th January 2014