Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 9

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 923
· Newest Rebel: Jon Crockford

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Doctor Who
BradPaula
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

Grrrr... don't even mention Missy. Oops

Anthony Ainley was good, and Geoffrey Beevers has turned out to have a real grasp of the character in the audios of both the BBC and Big Finish. John Simm is a good actor, and I have seen him on stage too, but I don't buy either of the most recent Masters; even less so than Eric Roberts...

And now it's my turn. Eric Roberts? Why?? He was horrible, but then much of that film was horrible. John Simm is a wonderful actor but miscast as the Master. Blond hair? And I'm a DW purist. If a Time Lord is born a man, he stays a man. The only way I'd accept a female like Missy is that the Master stole the body like he did for Tremis in Keeper of Traken.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Spaceship Dispatcher
The red eyes looking out of the dig.

That freaked me out BIG time as a kid, a feeling that stayed with me for years! It still affects how I enjoy archaeological things like Time Team and going to actual sites.
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

BradPaula
Ah, Sergeant Benton. SD can confirm my obsession with him. Remember the pre-con party at Dimension's, SD? John gave me a kiss!

Spaceship Dispatcher
The only way I'd accept a female like Missy is that the Master stole the body like he did for Tremis in Keeper of Traken.

Well, all his bodies since Traken have been stolen.
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

BradPaula

The red eyes looking out of the dig.

That freaked me out BIG time as a kid, a feeling that stayed with me for years! It still affects how I enjoy archaeological things like Time Team and going to actual sites.

Some time the smallest things scare us the most. Oh, I love Time Team. I always try and watch an episode or two while in the UK.

BradPaula

The only way I'd accept a female like Missy is that the Master stole the body like he did for Tremis in Keeper of Traken.

Well, all his bodies since Traken have been stolen.

I wonder if they brought back the Rani- they could have kept with tradition and not change the concept of the master. Missy would have been a great Rani.

Panna
Was watching this with my sister the other day. She always thought Jo Grant and Yates would get married, but alas it was not to be.
20 07
"You'd never get a cat to be a servant. You ever see a cat return a stick? "Hey, man! You threw the stick, you go get it yourself! I'm busy! If you wanted the stick so bad, why'd you throw it away in the first place?"

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Ah, Sergeant Benton. SD can confirm my obsession with him. Remember the pre-con party at Dimension's, SD? John gave me a kiss!

Remember it well! Not only that, it's one of those memories I recall when talking about what we get up to if explaining fandom to 'normal' tv viewers.

BradPaula
Panna wrote:

Was watching this with my sister the other day. She always thought Jo Grant and Yates would get married, but alas it was not to be.
20 07

One did get that impression. Then she goes off and marries that hippy, you know, Max from Deathwatch.

BradPaula

BradPaula wrote:

Remember it well! Not only that, it's one of those memories I recall when talking about what we get up to if explaining fandom to 'normal' tv viewers.

Hey- we're the normal ones. 'They' are mundanes!

Spaceship Dispatcher
Panna wrote:

Yes, they never quite got together despite the fact that she was going out with him romantically (qv The Curse of Peladon episode one)

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Panna wrote:

One did get that impression. Then she goes off and marries that hippy, you know, Max from Deathwatch.

Deathwatch? Deathwatch?! She marries a character played by a Blake's 7 actor and you mention Deathwatch?!! Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
Nice little back reference to Katy's first scene in her first episode Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
Love the Brig's summary of the plot so far Grin

Panna
Katy Manning is so cool.
20 16
"You'd never get a cat to be a servant. You ever see a cat return a stick? "Hey, man! You threw the stick, you go get it yourself! I'm busy! If you wanted the stick so bad, why'd you throw it away in the first place?"

Spaceship Dispatcher
Nice views of Wiltshire.

BradPaula
Love Bok. It reminds me of when my parents used to say if you stick out your tongue it will stay that way! LOL

Spaceship Dispatcher
Panna wrote:

Katy Manning is so cool.
20 16

I still think she's the fashion queen of all the companions.

BradPaula
Katy is one of the companions still elusive to me. Have always wanted to meet her.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Amazing cliffhanger, with the Doctor and Jo trapped by Bok in the dig! Remember that it's three episodes before the break this evening as this is a five parter.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.81 seconds
9,833,572 unique visits since 8th January 2014