Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 8

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Doctor Who
Spaceship Dispatcher
Panna wrote:

Survival is one of my least favorite stories. Don't have it, but it's probably online. The Master becoming Cat Man was a little too much. LOL

Would you rather we picked something else?
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Spaceship Dispatcher
It's a shame imo that the pace accelerates so much in episode five, because some of the atmosphere is lost.
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

BradPaula
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

It's a shame imo that the pace accelerates so much in episode five, because some of the atmosphere is lost.

Is it because it's a 5 parter not a 6 and they had to wedge in as much as possible into the allotted time?
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Matthew Corbett is one of the coven members holding Jo...

BradPaula
UNIT's making Bok dance. Just like in the old Western films. Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Is it because it's a 5 parter not a 6 and they had to wedge in as much as possible into the allotted time?

As far as I'm aware it was always planned this way, but for me it becomes all about action rather than chilling atmosphere and menace.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Some very good use of high camera angles by Chris Barry in the cavern scenes.

Spaceship Dispatcher
I have an action figure in 5" scale of the Master in his robes.

BradPaula
Azal is slobbering

Panna

Panna wrote:

Survival is one of my least favorite stories. Don't have it, but it's probably online. The Master becoming Cat Man was a little too much. LOL

Would you rather we picked something else?

Nah, make TT happy if he likes it.
"You'd never get a cat to be a servant. You ever see a cat return a stick? "Hey, man! You threw the stick, you go get it yourself! I'm busy! If you wanted the stick so bad, why'd you throw it away in the first place?"

BradPaula
I'm actually surprised I've never seen a Bok or Azal in a Doctor Who costume contest.z

Spaceship Dispatcher
This is one of Jon Pertwee's best stories personally imo.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Okay, Survival next week it is then!

Panna
Besides, I could always try some liquid courage and see if it changes my POV when watching McCoy.
"You'd never get a cat to be a servant. You ever see a cat return a stick? "Hey, man! You threw the stick, you go get it yourself! I'm busy! If you wanted the stick so bad, why'd you throw it away in the first place?"

Spaceship Dispatcher
Panna wrote:

Besides, I could always try some liquid courage and see if it changes my POV when watching McCoy.

Sylvester was my favourite Doctor, and Ace my favourite companion, for a long time.

Panna
Found Survival on Dailymotion.

BradPaula
Panna wrote:

Funny you mention liquid courage and Sylvester McCoy. Last time we met, we were telling him how we toured the Highlands of Scotland and Loch Ness. He asked if we saw the monster. I said no. He replied that I probably hadn't had enough whiskey! Love Sylv.

Panna
My sister thought it a bit sissy for the Doctor to dance around the may pole. I thought it was cute.

Spaceship Dispatcher
The village full of the actual villagers of Aldbourne in this final sequence.

BradPaula

The village full of the actual villagers of Aldbourne in this final sequence.

It really is a tiny village.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.60 seconds
9,124,380 unique visits since 8th January 2014