Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 5

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Blake's Heaven...
ollie
... has finally been released!

http://watchingbo...eaven.html

As you may recall this was to be a continuation of the You and Who series, that was formerly released by Miwk Publishing. This tome has been published by Watching Books.

Smile

Mark

Edited to make link clickable
Edited by Travisina on 13 May 2015 07:56:51

Travisina
How many of us here contributed to this anthology?
(Holds up hand, looks around...)
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

trevor travis
Me too.

clanger68
I scribbled in it. Smile

Looks like it is going to be a great book, I'm really looking forward to reading everyone's entries.

The 'You and Who' Doctor Who volumes were fascinating reads, I'm sure this will be the same.

Cheers,

Andy
aquitar.blakes-7.co.uk/Animation/Scorpio_100.gif

Vila - "I plan to live forever - or die trying"

http://www.exewing.co.uk
BradPaula
Well I just purchased 2 copies, one for me and another for a friend. Looking forward to reading it soon.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Travisina
It's currently number 1 Bestseller on Amazon! Smile

http://www.amazon...b_3_270584

clanger68
http://www.amazon...27s+heaven

How about that, #1 Best Seller.

Smile

Travisina
Snap, clanger - simultaneous posting!
Very chuffed, very chuffed indeed Smile

Anniew
Ordered it Tuesday. Hurry up book!
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

Mistletoe12
I absolutely loved contributing to this anthology! Writing about my favourite subject Ė it doesnít get better than that!

I canít believe itís finally been published. I was surprised (pleasantly) to find it available on Amazon and it's the #1 bestseller.

Just like Travisina, I am chuffed! Grin

Hope it raises a bundle for Children in Need and spreads the word about B7 in the process! Happy

meegat39
Bought it - but no I didn't contribute. Can't wait to read my fellow Sevener's submissions!
"If you didn't want the answer, you shouldn't have asked the question."

Joe Dredd
Wow, how good is that overview on S2? Not to mention the fantastic articles on Shadow, Traitor, the Early Years CDs, Headhunter, A: ATA, the Magic Bullet audios, and Time Squad. They must be the cream of the crop!

; D

ollie
Joe Dredd wrote:

Wow, how good is that overview on S2? Not to mention the fantastic articles on Shadow, Traitor, the Early Years CDs, Headhunter, A: ATA, the Magic Bullet audios, and Time Squad. They must be the cream of the crop!

; D

You are too kind Sir! Smile

clanger68
ollie wrote:

Joe Dredd wrote:

; D

You do say the nicest things.

I'm so pleased for John, the editor, having a #1 bestseller must be a real feather in his cap, I believe they have said it is the first the publishers have had.

I think the subject matter may have something to do with it, Blake's 7 forever. Smile

- Andy

Travisina
ollie wrote:

Joe Dredd wrote:

; D

What Ollie said Smile

Mistletoe12
Travisina wrote:

ollie wrote:

Joe Dredd wrote:

; D

What Ollie said Smile

Yes, there's nothing more I can add to that except thank you, Joe! Grin

BradPaula
Got my copies today and just a cursory look at the contents has my mouth watering. It looks really interesting and I can't wait to read it. Isn't it a great time to be a Blake's 7 fan? Yes!
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Anniew
Paula - it certainly is. A sort of second golden age! And we have people like you to thank for keeping the flame burning.

Frankymole
meegat39 wrote:

Bought it - but no I didn't contribute.
Nor me, and I would have liked to, but didn't know about it. I enjoyed writing chapters for the two Avengers books I wrote for edited by Rodney Marshall of this parish (who also has put published on Blake's 7 recently).

Anniew
Arrived home after horrid day and there was Blake's Heaven! Hooray. Read a bit. Oh yes!!! Would have loved to contribute but by heck there are some great chapters in it. Not sure I'd have been good enough.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.68 seconds
9,150,896 unique visits since 8th January 2014