Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 8

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch Oz - Dr Who: The Space Museum
trevor travis
Babs' cardigans get more-and-more important as time goes on... Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
As I donít have any other plans this morning, I'm going to rewatch the whole story; I'll still be online for 3/4 again next week though, all being well.
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Spaceship Dispatcher
No... not the mind probe!!!

Sorry, wrong story.
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

trevor travis
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

As I donít have any other plans this morning, I'm going to rewatch the whole story; I'll still be online for 3/4 again next week though, all being well.

Ok, I need to go after episode 2.

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

Ok, I need to go after episode 2.

No problem.

trevor travis
The Doctor is restrained in the same way as Blake in the Way Back... this IS an influence on B7 Shock Shock

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

The Minotaur... things are looking up, the Nimon are on the way Grin Grin

Foreshadowing of The God Complex Oops

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

The Doctor is restrained in the same way as Blake in the Way Back... this IS an influence on B7 Shock Shock

Let's not put it to the vote though... Shock

trevor travis
Uh-oh, the Doctor's in trouble...

See you next week for parts 3 & 4, SD.

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

Uh-oh, the Doctor's in trouble...

See you next week for parts 3 & 4, SD.

Indeed, and before that for Blake's 7 on Tuesday Happy

Spaceship Dispatcher
Watching episode 3 now, and just one or two comments ahead of the official rewatch next week...

Again we see Ian as the action hero, in line with William Russell's role as a lead rather than supporting actor on the show, as threatens one of the guards with a gun after taking it from him in a fight.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Putting aside the various shortcomings of the serial, this is an extremely good story for Maureen O'Brien as Vicki; not only because of the character's role in the story, but also Maureen gets some long scenes without the others regulars and has a few nice close ups.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Probably unintentional, but the plot device of keeping the Doctor out of episode 3 (because of William Hartnell being on holiday), with him being unconscious as part of the taxidermy processing, is quite reminiscent of the roboman conversion in The Dalek Invasion of Earth.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Glyn Jones did actually write an explanation for the episode 1 time distortion into the script, but it's something else that Dennis Spooner got rid of...

Spaceship Dispatcher
Wow! Just found out the original ending of episode four in the first draft; it was really clever and actually explained how time has been changed to prevent what was seen in episode one!

Spaceship Dispatcher
Looking forward to going over these last two episodes again next week.

Gauda Cheese
I'm all set.
http://stwco.word... Stuff and things written by me.

My podcast: http://GATM.buzzs...

trevor travis
Started

Spaceship Dispatcher
Good morning! Having rewatched the whole story last week, see my notes on 3 and 4 above, I'm relistening to the soundtrack of those episodes this morning...

Started. Happy

Tyce
I'm here, I'm here, I'm here!

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.63 seconds
9,175,460 unique visits since 8th January 2014