Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 10

· Rebels Active: 1
Joe Dredd

· Total Rebels: 923
· Newest Rebel: Jon Crockford

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch Oz - Dr Who: The Space Museum
Spaceship Dispatcher
The glass smashing and reforming was a rewrite by Dennis Spooner.
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

trevor travis
Hi SD.

They've changed clothes without changing, due to jumping a time track.

Is it what happens to Tarrant & Dayna in "Traitor"? Grin Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
Maureen O'Brien hated the frock! Grin
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

Hi SD.

They've changed clothes without changing, due to jumping a time track.

Is it what happens to Tarrant & Dayna in "Traitor"? Grin Grin

Lol! Must be what happened! Oops

Spaceship Dispatcher
Mervyn Pinfield apparently used to like the close shots of four actors, and used to rehearse them specially (and slightly comically) Grin

trevor travis
This story does have a quite cracking Part 1.

Harntell Part 1's are often very strong....

trevor travis
This does raise a question.

A couple of weeks ago, we saw a museum full of stuffed animals.

What's to stop someone stuffing humans and putting them in a museum in the future?

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

This story does have a quite cracking Part 1.

Harntell Part 1's are often very strong....

There's a real sense of mystery, with a nice atmosphere, but a really clever idea. Off topic, but it's something I do like about the modern 50 minute format where you can just explore an idea without needing to fit a wider plot around it as here in parts 2-3...

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

This does raise a question.

A couple of weeks ago, we saw a museum full of stuffed animals.

What's to stop someone stuffing humans and putting them in a museum in the future?

Nothing.

Spaceship Dispatcher
The museum itself, being a keen museum lover myself, is something that really ticks the boxes for me.

trevor travis
Blokes with funny eyebrows.... I hope they're not in the rest of this story Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
The hands passing through one of the exhibits was really excellent special effects for the time!

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

Blokes with funny eyebrows.... I hope they're not in the rest of this story Grin

Hmmm... Oops

Just console yourself with the fact that one is a Blake's 7 guest actor.

trevor travis
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

The hands passing through one of the exhibits was really excellent special effects for the time!

I guess it's the TARDIS effect of superimposing one shot over another.

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

I guess it's the TARDIS effect of superimposing one shot over another.

Yes, I believe so.

Spaceship Dispatcher
This last scene, with the dimensions line from Vicki, is one of the best of the era imo.

trevor travis

This last scene, with the dimensions line from Vicki, is one of the best of the era imo.

Vicki is portrayed as a smart, young lady. A million miles from Susan Wink

trevor travis
It's kind of sad that Ian & Babs will be leaving soon...

Spaceship Dispatcher
Interesting that Peter Purves points out how this premise was a fascinating dilemma for the character of the Doctor, because has to consciously go against his statement of not rewriting time; he has to in order to save their own lives.
Edited by Spaceship Dispatcher on 24 May 2015 09:24:26

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

It's kind of sad that Ian & Babs will be leaving soon...

Very! Oops

But I like Steven, so it's not too bad.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.57 seconds
9,811,011 unique visits since 8th January 2014