Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 12

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 908
· Newest Rebel: TheElfandherFriends

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
18% [17 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
10% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 94
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch Oz - Dr Who: The Space Museum
trevor travis
Vicki whipping the wet students into place. Does that make her the Blake of this revolution? Grin

trevor travis
Although this story has not proved popular with DW fans, it should be pointed out the punk rockers loved it.

In fact, one such group named their first album Never Mind The Moroks, Here's the Sex Pistols".

Tyce
Did Vicky get all these lines cause William Hartnell was on holiday and they had to give the already written script lines to someone else?

trevor travis
Tyce wrote:

Did Vicky get all these lines cause William Hartnell was on holiday and they had to give the already written script lines to someone else?

Dunno. Great that she leads the rebellion, though. She's so different from the pathetic Susan.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Tyce wrote:

No, the writer Glyn Jones was briefed to include an episode that did not feature the Doctor to fit around Hartnell's leave.
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Gauda Cheese
trevor travis wrote:

Tyce wrote:

Dunno. Great that she leads the rebellion, though. She's so different from the pathetic Susan.

She'd have twisted her ankle and then screamed for her grandfather so loud the series would be over.
http://stwco.word... Stuff and things written by me.

My podcast: http://GATM.buzzs...

Spaceship Dispatcher
What does anyone else think about the 'tell the truth, even if not the right answers' scenario with the armoury? It was another rewrite by Dennis Spooner...
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher
Episode 4 started...

trevor travis
While this is not the greatest story,it is nice to see Vicki and Ian proving to be such key figures.

Gauda Cheese
trevor travis wrote:

While this is not the greatest story,it is nice to see Vicki and Ian proving to be such key figures.

Agreed. I mock, but I have fun with it.

trevor travis
Yay, Billy is back Grin Grin

trevor travis
Gauda Cheese wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Agreed. I mock, but I have fun with it.

As with "Keys" and "Sensorites", it has helped watching in shared company.

Spaceship Dispatcher
This story does have problems with the direction and some of the plot logic after episode one, but imo it's not really as bad as its reputation.

Gauda Cheese
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

This story does have problems with the direction and some of the plot logic after episode one, but imo it's not really as bad as its reputation.

Someone directed this? Oops

Spaceship Dispatcher
"I know it sounds silly, but whatever I do may be wrong!"

Lol, the story of all companions' lives!! Grin

trevor travis
trevor travis wrote:

Although this story has not proved popular with DW fans, it should be pointed out the punk rockers loved it.

In fact, one such group named their first album Never Mind The Moroks, Here's the Sex Pistols".

Obviously a joke wasted on three people who have no knowledge of 1970s punk rock Grin Grin

Oh well.. Wink

Tyce
William Hartnell is back from the Bahamas. Smile

Spaceship Dispatcher
Gauda Cheese wrote:

No, that was the problem. He wouldn't talk to the actors at all and left them to work out everything themselves on the night; he was only bothered with positioning the cameras and that was it.

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Obviously a joke wasted on three people who have no knowledge of 1970s punk rock Grin Grin

Oh well.. Wink

In my case, no knowledge of any kind or period of rock music!!

Gauda Cheese

Gauda Cheese wrote:

No, that was the problem. He wouldn't talk to the actors at all and left them to work out everything themselves on the night; he was only bothered with positioning the cameras and that was it.

I can see that. I was joking Oops

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.46 seconds
9,092,143 unique visits since 8th January 2014