Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 10

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 926
· Newest Rebel: Paul Hassall

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Doctor Who
Spaceship Dispatcher
Why anyone spent money on those Denys Fisher toys is beyond me though, even considering the different standards of the time!
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

trevor travis
Here goes....

Spaceship Dispatcher
Started Grin
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher
All the best Paula, looking forward to the next time you can make it.

Panna
But Adric saved the Earth. Oh you guys are cruel, you've been hanging around with Avon too much. Smile
"You'd never get a cat to be a servant. You ever see a cat return a stick? "Hey, man! You threw the stick, you go get it yourself! I'm busy! If you wanted the stick so bad, why'd you throw it away in the first place?"

Panna
I never got the impression that Louise was trying to hard, I bought into her character the first time I saw her. But that could be bias left over from childhood.
"You'd never get a cat to be a servant. You ever see a cat return a stick? "Hey, man! You threw the stick, you go get it yourself! I'm busy! If you wanted the stick so bad, why'd you throw it away in the first place?"

trevor travis
Very strong opening scene... I like the new girl.

Panna
This is what I thought Cally's people were like until I saw Children of Auron. A mix of tesh and sevateam like people with legends and psychic powers that weren't cloned.

Spaceship Dispatcher
I'm listening to the commentary tonight, and apparently there's a lot of inconsistency in the pronunciation of Xoanon through the story because the cast had discussed it and failed to agree!

trevor travis
Panna wrote:

But Adric saved the Earth. Oh you guys are cruel, you've been hanging around with Avon too much. Smile

The Cybermen destroyed the controls... so Adric achieved nothing. His death was pointless Grin Grin

Panna
The Doctor does need a companion, chatting away at himself isn't the same.

trevor travis
The Doctor needs a companion to stop him talking to himself Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
Panna wrote:

This is what I thought Cally's people were like until I saw Children of Auron. A mix of tesh and sevateam like people with legends and psychic powers that weren't cloned.

Something like this might have worked for the Auronar (or the Auronites if you're Big Finish) except for the fact that Cally seems to take space travel for granted in Time Squad.

Panna
trevor travis wrote:

Panna wrote:

The Cybermen destroyed the controls... so Adric achieved nothing. His death was pointless Grin Grin

I was under the impression that he caused the ship to timewarp back into the past. Anyway, I never got the Adric hate. Is Turlough hated too? After all, he was trying to kill the Doctor at one point.

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

The Doctor needs a companion to stop him talking to himself Grin

Well, a companion or a cabbage anyway! According to Tom, that was...

Panna
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

Panna wrote:

Something like this might have worked for the Auronar (or the Auronites if you're Big Finish) except for the fact that Cally seems to take space travel for granted in Time Squad.

So maybe she has tesh and sevateam roots.

trevor travis
If Sarah was a move forward as a companion, then Leela is a giant leap. Trust Hinchcliffe and Holmes to come up with something so bold.

trevor travis
Panna wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Panna wrote:

I was under the impression that he caused the ship to timewarp back into the past. Anyway, I never got the Adric hate. Is Turlough hated too? After all, he was trying to kill the Doctor at one point.

Turlough's fine, because Mark Stirctson can act, unlike Matthew Waterhouse Wink

Spaceship Dispatcher
Panna wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Panna wrote:

The dislike of Adric is Matthew Waterhouse hate, stoked up by Peter Davison and Janet Fielding for many years, as much as any other reason! He was dealt a rubbish hand by an interfering producer and wasn't experienced or talented enough to make anything of it imo.

Panna
Well we need an Adric like him or leave him thread or something...lol
As for Leela, I saw her before I ever saw Sarah Jane so I favor her over Sarah Jane.
My mother was a lot like Leela.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.54 seconds
9,917,513 unique visits since 8th January 2014