Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 5

· Rebels Active: 1
Rainesz

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Space:1999
Spaceship Dispatcher
The Episode: Space1999 - Missing Link
The Date: Tuesday the 5th of May 2015
The Time: 8.45pm UK time

All are welcome to join Paula and myself for another adventure with the crew of Moonbase Alpha!
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

BradPaula
Got the disc out already. Looking forward to the episode.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

rojkerr1
Great story, good old Peter Cushing

Spaceship Dispatcher
rojkerr1 wrote:

Great story, good old Peter Cushing

Indeed! Not only fantasy/horror legend Peter Cushing, but also Joanna Dunham who starred with Brian Blessed in the Anderson television movie The Day After Tomorrow.
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher
Good evening and welcome!

BradPaula
Hello. Peter Cushing? Excellent!

Spaceship Dispatcher
Started

BradPaula
Started, too.

Panna
I think I found it on Hulu. Heard of it, never seen it.
Mind if I join in?
20 48
"You'd never get a cat to be a servant. You ever see a cat return a stick? "Hey, man! You threw the stick, you go get it yourself! I'm busy! If you wanted the stick so bad, why'd you throw it away in the first place?"

Spaceship Dispatcher
Great opening titles/music; never tire of them!

Spaceship Dispatcher
Panna wrote:

Mind if I join in?
20 48

The more the merrier Grin

BradPaula
Panna wrote:

Mind if I join in?
20 48

Please do!

Panna
Ooh, realistic model work. If someone ever redid B7 I'd prefer the model work redone over CGI.
20 49
"You'd never get a cat to be a servant. You ever see a cat return a stick? "Hey, man! You threw the stick, you go get it yourself! I'm busy! If you wanted the stick so bad, why'd you throw it away in the first place?"

Spaceship Dispatcher
Let's be bold and dispense with the posting times on this rewatch! The site seems to have been fine tonight.

Panna
Thanks for having me along. I'm honored. Smile

BradPaula
Don't feel badly, Panna. I have really never seen the series either. I bought it so we could rewatch it here. I remember it being on television but I never watched it then.

Panna
Hey, is that Martin Landau?
20 51

Spaceship Dispatcher
Panna wrote:

Thanks for having me along. I'm honored. Smile

Any time Happy

BradPaula
Panna wrote:

Ooh, realistic model work. If someone ever redid B7 I'd prefer the model work redone over CGI.
20 49

Oh, I agree with you there! Can I ask the same with the new Star Wars movie coming out at Christmastime??

Spaceship Dispatcher
Panna wrote:

Hey, is that Martin Landau?
20 51

Yes, always excellent in this.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.76 seconds
9,114,837 unique visits since 8th January 2014