Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 10

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Australia - Stardrive - Saturday 16 May 2015
meegat39
Travisina wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

Tyce wrote:

Since Orac is not there who teleported Avon, Tarrant and Soolin down?

Where is Orac? (Lol!)

That's next week's ep - assuming we skip 'Animals'...? Grin

Yes I know - it was a little joke - so why couldn't Orac teleport them down?
"If you didn't want the answer, you shouldn't have asked the question."

meegat39
I like Dr Plaxton's make up.

Travisina
meegat39 wrote:

Travisina wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

Does everybody watch the titles before the episode when it's time to hit Play or just start after that?

I skip the DVD added titles, but start with the actual programme titles, to get in the mood. Today I had to pause for a couple of minutes to empty the washing the machine, though!
I'm up to Vila and Dayna looking through binoculars at concealed entrances.

Which titles are the DVD added ones? Is that the ones with Blakes 7 in a red circle and the flight control etc.

No, it's a 30sec CGI sequence of Scorpio taking off, and the shiny new B7 logo that was done for the DVDs.
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

mrsbookmark
meegat39 wrote:

It is good. The look. the casting. Dr. Plaxon was a well conceived guest character.

meegat39
Travisina wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

Travisina wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

Does everybody watch the titles before the episode when it's time to hit Play or just start after that?

I skip the DVD added titles, but start with the actual programme titles, to get in the mood. Today I had to pause for a couple of minutes to empty the washing the machine, though!

Which titles are the DVD added ones? Is that the ones with Blakes 7 in a red circle and the flight control etc.

No, it's a 30sec CGI sequence of Scorpio taking off, and the shiny new B7 logo that was done for the DVDs.

Oh, those are my preferred titles. I find the other ones very dull and uninspiring, however, I usually still watch both. I would be up for an agreement where we all just watch one set though?

meegat39
Nice shot of Tarrant smouldering...

Travisina
mrsbookmark wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

It is good. The look. the casting. Dr. Plaxon was a well conceived guest character.

I agree, agree, agree. Which makes the end all the more brutal, because this is someone we've come to like during the course of the ep.

mrsbookmark
meegat39 wrote:

Travisina wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

Travisina wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

Oh, those are my preferred titles. I find the other ones very dull and uninspiring, however, I usually still watch both. I would be up for an agreement where we all just watch one set though?

OK for me. I'll start with the titles next time. Promise.

Tyce
I was never convinced by this little buggy.

meegat39
mrsbookmark wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

Travisina wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

Travisina wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

OK for me. I'll start with the titles next time. Promise.

Well I don't want to be a dictator! Grin Shall we see if anyone else agrees and/or maybe we should start a thread on it and take a vote since this could/would have a impact on other rewatches? Grin

Tyce
Oh OK, cancel my teleport question.

meegat39
I didn't notice before Avon called it a rear screen. Do they have other screens on Scorpio?

Travisina
meegat39 wrote:
Well I don't want to be a dictator! Grin Shall we see if anyone else agrees and/or maybe we should start a thread on it and take a vote since this could/would have a impact on other rewatches? Grin

It's a good idea.

Travisina
Avon: "We'll take you and your photonic drive - but not your assistant, he can stay here and die"
(see this week's going out/staying in pics on the Roundup!)

meegat39
Travisina wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

It's a good idea.

Oh good! I was worried you would think I was nitpicking...

mrsbookmark
Tyce wrote:

I was never convinced by this little buggy.

There was a similar vehicle in Star Trek:Nemesis. Later, of course.

Tyce
Next week is the Eurovision song contest. Can I suggest we postpone to the following week?

meegat39
When Avon says "who?" his eyes glitter but they contain emotion, some sadness, determination and coldness all in one. It amazes me how his eyes can convey so much.

meegat39
Tyce wrote:

Next week is the Eurovision song contest. Can I suggest we postpone to the following week?

Yes good call. I'm away camping as it's a bank holiday weekend and I'm guessing an awful lot of others will be too...

Travisina
meegat39 wrote:

Travisina wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

It's a good idea.

Oh good! I was worried you would think I was nitpicking...

Not at all nitpicky - sensible question, because it does make a difference to where we're at if we start at different times.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 1.02 seconds
9,146,568 unique visits since 8th January 2014