Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 11

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Buck Rogers: Happy Birthday, Buck
trevor travis
That was a fun episode... Paula and SD see you next week... and Paula have a great time in NYC with Mr Pacey.

By this time next week, Chadbon will be hogtied, gagged and sharing the shed with Og. Angry

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Pure silicone? Doesn't he mean silicon? -P

"Silly Cone" was what people were wearing at the party.
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

trevor travis
BradPaula wrote:

Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

New variation of 'he fell on his sword' I suppose! Grin

He accidentally cut his head off shaving? -P

I recognise a Blackadder The Third reference anywhere Cool

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

That was a fun episode... Paula and SD see you next week...

Yes it was. See you online soon, but in two weeks for another rewatch. I'm out on Tuesday so can't even make Weapon this time around.
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

New variation of 'he fell on his sword' I suppose! Grin

He accidentally cut his head off shaving? -P

I recognise a Blackadder The Third reference anywhere Cool

Oh... I see. Thanks for explaining TT.

Spaceship Dispatcher
I need 4 more posts. Oh... only 3 now.

BradPaula
Well, that was fun. Have fun at the Big Finish 'do' and remember to say 'hi' to TC from Brad and Paula. He'll know us. All the best and see you next time. -Paula
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

BradPaula
trevor travis wrote:

That was a fun episode... Paula and SD see you next week... and Paula have a great time in NYC with Mr Pacey.

By this time next week, Chadbon will be hogtied, gagged and sharing the shed with Og. Angry

Bless you. I should do the same with SP for Clare- but then I'd spoil the rest of the play's run. -P
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Indeed. Have a good time at BFD4 TT Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Bless you. I should do the same with SP for Clare- but then I'd spoil the rest of the play's run. -P

Why? He's got an understudy surely?

trevor travis

Not if Paula deletes some of your posts. Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

Not if Paula deletes some of your posts. Grin

Paula wasn't the one guilty of the mass destruction of innocent, harmless little posts as I recall. Grin Grin

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.37 seconds
9,189,045 unique visits since 8th January 2014