Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 9

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Buck Rogers: Happy Birthday, Buck
BradPaula
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

I'm with Dr Huer. I refuse absolutely to wear party hats under any circmstances.

Somehow, that's not a surprise to me. Now TT, probably! -P
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Paula, see what you mean now about the gloves. Grin
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

trevor travis
BradPaula wrote:

Travisina wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

I was more for NYPD Blue and recently NCIS. -P

Never seen the former, but NCIS is a great show!

It's number one in the USA and I have been a David McCallum fan since a child, when he played Illya in the Man from UNCLE. -P

Don't forget Steel in Sapphire & Steel, another of my favourite shows. And he's great in NCIS!

Sorry, didn't mean to interrupt. I'll let you get back to your rewatch (tiptoes away...)

Never an interruption, but remember we started the Sapphire and Steel rewatch what, 4 years ago? Great series. -P

Our first non-B7 rewatch. Grin

You, Leyos, Purplecleric and me. And the three of you going on and on about David McCallum, even when he starting doing slug balancing.

Poor Tully.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Has anyone heard from PC lately? Not seen her post here for months.
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

trevor travis
BradPaula wrote:

I'm with Dr Huer. I refuse absolutely to wear party hats under any circmstances.

Somehow, that's not a surprise to me. Now TT, probably! -P

I normally win the competition of wearing the party hat for longest on Xmas Day. Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
Driving without your glasses. Bad move.

BradPaula
I was so new to not only the Forum, but the internet in general, but they are fond memories of watching S&S with you all. -P

Travisina
I wasn't quite as present four years ago as I am now, so I missed that rewatch. Sad

Did you see that episode of NCIS where they're speculating about what Ducky may have looked like when he was younger, and Gibbs says: "A bit like Ilya Kuryakin in Man From Uncle!"

I like NCIS a lot, though I've missed too many recent episodes. It has such style, verve and wit and engaging characters.
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

BradPaula

Has anyone heard from PC lately? Not seen her post here for months.

No, not lately. -P

Spaceship Dispatcher
Buck kicked out at a lady!!! Terrible.

BradPaula
Travisina wrote:

I wasn't quite as present four years ago as I am now, so I missed that rewatch. Sad

Did you see that episode of NCIS where they're speculating about what Ducky may have looked like when he was younger, and Gibbs says: "A bit like Ilya Kuryakin in Man From Uncle!"

I like NCIS a lot, though I've missed too many recent episodes. It has such style, verve and wit and engaging characters.

Yes! I nearly fell off the couch laughing. I loved the episode and the look Gibbs got from Di Nozo and Caitlin- obviously having no idea of a series from so long ago. -P

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

I was so new to not only the Forum, but the internet in general... -P

Yes, and look at your post total now!

oh... sorry!!! Grin

trevor travis
He must be related to Eldrad.

Eldard Must Live!!!!

BradPaula

BradPaula wrote:

I was so new to not only the Forum, but the internet in general... -P

Yes, and look at your post total now!

oh... sorry!!! Grin

Yes! LOL. We calculated we must have had over 16,000 posts before. My how the mighty have fallen.... -P

Spaceship Dispatcher
New variation of 'he fell on his sword' I suppose! Grin

trevor travis
We can't have too much of Buck left to watch.

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

He must be related to Eldrad.

Eldard Must Live!!!!

Get it right. "Eldrad must live..."

BradPaula

New variation of 'he fell on his sword' I suppose! Grin

He accidentally cut his head off shaving? -P

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

We can't have too much of Buck left to watch.

Not very much. There's about three longer stories in there too.

BradPaula
Pure silicone? Doesn't he mean silicon? -P

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.46 seconds
9,153,821 unique visits since 8th January 2014