Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 6

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Buck Rogers: Happy Birthday, Buck
BradPaula
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

I was more for NYPD Blue and recently NCIS. -P

Never seen the former, but NCIS is a great show!

It's number one in the USA and I have been a David McCallum fan since a child, when he played Illya in the Man from UNCLE. -P
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Spaceship Dispatcher
One of the agents is wearing a red shirt. Is that dangerous do we think?
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

trevor travis
BradPaula wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Watch out Buck... it's Katherine Wentworth, the killer of Bobby Ewing

Morgan Brittany? I know her but never watched Dallas. -P

I think Dallas was bigger over here that it was in the States Cool

Have the middle 5 seasons on DVD... at its best, Dallas was superb, miles ahead of any of the soaps of today.

Actually it was a huge hit over here but I never watched that type of show. Neither did I watch Falcon Crest or Dynasty. I was more for NYPD Blue and recently NCIS. -P

Dienasty brought in all the glitz and glamour, and ended up infecting Dallas.

Dallas was completely different to the others you have listed. It had superb plots, as JR's plotting became more-and-more complicated and devious. And its season finales were terrific.

BradPaula

One of the agents is wearing a red shirt. Is that dangerous do we think?

Uh-oh. Deadly if you are in classic Star Trek. -P

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

....I have been a David McCallum fan since a child, when he played Illya in the Man from UNCLE. -P

I'm a McCallum fan too, but Mum even more so - also since The Man From UNCLE was shown over here the first time. Bought the dvds of The Invisible Man recently and quite enjoyed it, although imo David was the best thing about most of it.
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

BradPaula
Wonder if Buck watched Blake's 7? -P

trevor travis
He's got a glowing red hand. Someone had one of those in "Planet Of The Slave Girls".

Spaceship Dispatcher
That's funny! An in-joke about the actor treading on the cheap prop and breaking it, followed by line about "they don't make them like they used to"..!!! Brilliant. Love that sort of comedy, self-referential and self-depreciating. Unusual for a US show.

BradPaula
I would feel more menace for this bad guy if he wasn't wearing spangly gloves. -P

trevor travis
Are you OK with Red Dwarf 10.5 & 10.6 next Wednesday Paula?

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Wonder if Buck watched Blake's 7? -P

Probably! LOL. Grin

BradPaula
trevor travis wrote:

Are you OK with Red Dwarf 10.5 & 10.6 next Wednesday Paula?

Yes. We'll be back from NYC that Tuesday, so I can do them. -P

trevor travis
Wilma bursting out of a cake wearing her costume from "Planet Of The Slave Girls"... I'm still Buck would love that.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Love all the flashing lights on the panels in the beckground. So futuristic and so dated...

Travisina
BradPaula wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

It's number one in the USA and I have been a David McCallum fan since a child, when he played Illya in the Man from UNCLE. -P

Don't forget Steel in Sapphire & Steel, another of my favourite shows. And he's great in NCIS!

Sorry, didn't mean to interrupt. I'll let you get back to your rewatch (tiptoes away...)
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

Wilma bursting out of a cake wearing her costume from "Planet Of The Slave Girls"... I'm still Buck would love that.

So long as it didn't turn out to be the Doctor again.

trevor travis
Yay, a ventilation shaft Cool

BradPaula
Travisina wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

Don't forget Steel in Sapphire & Steel, another of my favourite shows. And he's great in NCIS!

Sorry, didn't mean to interrupt. I'll let you get back to your rewatch (tiptoes away...)

Never an interruption, but remember we started the Sapphire and Steel rewatch what, 4 years ago? Great series. -P

Spaceship Dispatcher
I'm with Dr Huer. I refuse absolutely to wear party hats under any circumstances.
Edited by Spaceship Dispatcher on 15 January 2014 19:51:40

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

Yay, a ventilation shaft Cool

Of course. There's always a huge ventilation shaft to walk through. Even the Daleks had them!

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.69 seconds
9,114,107 unique visits since 8th January 2014